Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: T8 Support offhand skill?

#2
If I remember, it increases chances at lures landing for a short duration
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016
Image

Image

Re: T8 Support offhand skill?

#4
It buffs all lures by 500 for 5 seconds, basically you can cast 2-3 upgraded lures...
That is how it was in beta anyways... really hoping OTM changed it to 15 second buff -.-
Gwydion - Top Meme of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 222 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Accepting free Phoenix eggs :shock:

Re: T8 Support offhand skill?

#5
bob the mage wrote:It buffs all lures by 500 for 5 seconds, basically you can cast 2-3 upgraded lures...
That is how it was in beta anyways... really hoping OTM changed it to 15 second buff -.-

15 sounds more reasonable
Blzzrd 225+ Rogue
Aethra 170+ Rogue
Shivah 220+ Mage
Siege 150+ Warrior

Ascension of Danu

Image

Re: T8 Support offhand skill?

#6
Shivahh wrote:
bob the mage wrote:It buffs all lures by 500 for 5 seconds, basically you can cast 2-3 upgraded lures...
That is how it was in beta anyways... really hoping OTM changed it to 15 second buff -.-

15 sounds more reasonable

Brought it up in beta but seems to have been ignored or overshadowed by everything else that still needed to be changed. (If only the devs had read forums before development that wouldn’t have had to have happened -.-).
5 seconds is utterly useless as it only gives time to cast 2 lures max. 15 would enable a more realistic timeframe to actually cast all the lures on a boss.
Gwydion - Top Meme of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 222 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Accepting free Phoenix eggs :shock:

Re: T8 Support offhand skill?

#7
bob the mage wrote:
Shivahh wrote:
bob the mage wrote:It buffs all lures by 500 for 5 seconds, basically you can cast 2-3 upgraded lures...
That is how it was in beta anyways... really hoping OTM changed it to 15 second buff -.-

15 sounds more reasonable

Brought it up in beta but seems to have been ignored or overshadowed by everything else that still needed to be changed. (If only the devs had read forums before development that wouldn’t have had to have happened -.-).
5 seconds is utterly useless as it only gives time to cast 2 lures max. 15 would enable a more realistic timeframe to actually cast all the lures on a boss.

Should also increase the lures you cast during the skill to lvl 51 so they can’t be overwritten by a weak lvl 50
Nee 229
ApplesBe 225
GetBashedX 221
Rainyy 200

Re: T8 Support offhand skill?

#8
Apples-Bele wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
Shivahh wrote:15 sounds more reasonable

Brought it up in beta but seems to have been ignored or overshadowed by everything else that still needed to be changed. (If only the devs had read forums before development that wouldn’t have had to have happened -.-).
5 seconds is utterly useless as it only gives time to cast 2 lures max. 15 would enable a more realistic timeframe to actually cast all the lures on a boss.

Should also increase the lures you cast during the skill to lvl 51 so they can’t be overwritten by a weak lvl 50

Yes this, it would be pointless if someone without knowing casts their fire lure.
Blzzrd 225+ Rogue
Aethra 170+ Rogue
Shivah 220+ Mage
Siege 150+ Warrior

Ascension of Danu

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests