Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Shouldn't lures have a faster cooldown?

Hello,

As a mage, I've noticed many problems while levelling (with a druid), but in my opinion the lure problem is the worst of them.

Considering mages absolutely need lures to be able to at least try and compete with melee classes in terms of damage, I find it surprising that they are such annoying skills to deal with.
I've found that many times the lure cooldown has not been fast enough to cast it on a new mob, which significantly affects my damage, especially when dealing with one and two star mobs. And when a lure gets evaded, which happens more often than it should, even more damage and therefore time is lost. This problem also happens when farming, for example hawkhurst chests, but it's not as bad then.
It also bothers me how lures aren't an instant cast since I already have to spam many skills to kill something, but I'm not even going to dare to request a change for that.

I've been wondering if other mages agree with me that the cooldown should be reduced to about half (just a rough guess on what could work out).

Thank you

Re: Shouldn't lures have a faster cooldown?

Hello,

As a mage, I've noticed many problems while levelling (with a druid), but in my opinion the lure problem is the worst of them.

Considering mages absolutely need lures to be able to at least try and compete with melee classes in terms of damage, I find it surprising that they are such annoying skills to deal with.
I've found that many times the lure cooldown has not been fast enough to cast it on a new mob, which significantly affects my damage, especially when dealing with one and two star mobs. And when a lure gets evaded, which happens more often than it should, even more damage and therefore time is lost. This problem also happens when farming, for example hawkhurst chests, but it's not as bad then.
It also bothers me how lures aren't an instant cast since I already have to spam many skills to kill something, but I'm not even going to dare to request a change for that.

I've been wondering if other mages agree with me that the cooldown should be reduced to about half (just a rough guess on what could work out).

Thank you
I think cast time should be faster as well as cooldown time. sucks when a mob evades the lures because that gives us a huge disadvantage.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Lures should be instant cast without any animation so a mage can be somewhat be more useful in lock battles.
yes, I was going to say instant cast. That would be super helpful, little faster cool-down as well.

Ice all on me

Lures should be instant cast without any animation so a mage can be somewhat be more useful in lock battles.
yes, I was going to say instant cast. That would be super helpful, little faster cool-down as well.
Honestly i think mages are fine as they are. They have their purpouse so does a rogue. Mages are good at leveling, if any balancing needs to happen it needs to be a druid attunement added
Hi

Honestly i think mages are fine as they are. They have their purpouse so does a rogue. Mages are good at leveling, if any balancing needs to happen it needs to be a druid attunement added
what classes do you use? If you know how mages are, it sucks when lure is evaded, as mages, especially ice mages, we really only have two skills that we can use, frostbite isn't that great. So when we miss our lure, we have to wait on each skill like shards or blast to cooldown to kill the enemy, where as other classes like rogues have many damage skills, and they have auto hits, mages don't have good auto, we rely on our two main skills, and when those skills are hitting lower than they would with lure, it sucks.

Ice all on me

what classes do you use? If you know how mages are, it sucks when lure is evaded, as mages, especially ice mages, we really only have two skills that we can use, frostbite isn't that great. So when we miss our lure, we have to wait on each skill like shards or blast to cooldown to kill the enemy, where as other classes like rogues have many damage skills, and they have auto hits, mages don't have good auto, we rely on our two main skills, and when those skills are hitting lower than they would with lure, it sucks.
I don't see why you are complaining though. Mages do great damage and yes it is annoying when evade but still. Druids struggle far more then mages so i don't see mages being a problem
Hi

I don't see why you are complaining though. Mages do great damage and yes it is annoying when evade but still. Druids struggle far more then mages so i don't see mages being a problem
I'm not complaining, I'm just stating the facts, if I were complaining I would indefinitely want this to happen, but if it doesn't, it's no big deal. And yes, I have a druid so I understand, but now I am just using it as support because it is far too difficult to use it as dps right now.

Ice all on me

They do need the lure adjusted, I level with a mage on my rogue and they can't catch up luring mobs before they die, their damage is mostly depending on lure and all of it is depending on skills, other classes have auto attacks so it's not much of a deal, not mentioning physical classes most times are hasted when lixing.

Druid attunement lol!
You wanna have a class with best buffs, heals, maybe pvp, unresisted swarms, magic damage that does good on tower, and now what, attunement? Why not give them edl bow and quiver too lol.

Need to struggle for good results
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I found leveling a mage to be the easiest and cheapest class to level. Mages least of all need a buff to their leveling. Rangers and druids need the help there :)

In saying that i do agree that insta cast lures without any animation would be very helpful all round and in particular for locking.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple