Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Energy shield nightmare!

They have unfortunately nerfed energy shield back in 2013

This phenomenon is nothing new. Since OTM changed E-Shield from taking away your energy when you got hit to protecting you from a fixed amount of damage it has been that way. Otherwise mages would just tank gele lmao, a mage could legit solo anything if that were the case...
If I recall correctly a mage eshield back then would only take a certain amount of dmg and would either take the max hits or you run out of energy which takes away the shield, whichever comes first. So don't think u would be able to solo gele even with the old eshield

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

This phenomenon is nothing new. Since OTM changed E-Shield from taking away your energy when you got hit to protecting you from a fixed amount of damage it has been that way. Otherwise mages would just tank gele lmao, a mage could legit solo anything if that were the case...
If I recall correctly a mage eshield back then would only take a certain amount of dmg and would either take the max hits or you run out of energy which takes away the shield, whichever comes first. So don't think u would be able to solo gele even with the old eshield
may be right, my mage only got to 32 before dragonfire update. Remade my mage after dragonfire and after e-shield changes.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

may be right, my mage only got to 32 before dragonfire update. Remade my mage after dragonfire and after e-shield changes.
I believe im right, altho i was still a noob and didnt get to far on my mage at the time either. But i remeber e shield still needed to be upgraded. wouldve been no reason for ppl to upgrade if it was basically invincible

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com