Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A Debate on Battle Mounts: The Wolf. Wait or Buy?

#1
I started doing bounties again and bought a tier 4 lvl 1 wolf cuz why not. But what I'm wondering is if I should continue to upgrade it with bounty tokens or wait.
Gwydion - Top Meme of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 222 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Accepting free Phoenix eggs :shock:

Re: A Debate on Battle Mounts: The Wolf. Wait or Buy?

#2
Muldar just confirmed there will be no new mounts this coming update.
I reckon the next ones will be July/Aug when they usually release their summer update i'm the past.

I've seen many players get Tier 1 - Level 6. It's only total 32 tokens and 100% mount with half the stats (and I assume) half the damage of a max Tier 4. Then if you decide to change pets or switch to a Tier 4, you can just sell it back for a 16-token loss.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: A Debate on Battle Mounts: The Wolf. Wait or Buy?

#4
Somber wrote:I got the bear for my mage. The added shield is nice. Only got a brownie bough because my mage is a third alt.


Ya I like bear skill and evasions more. Hoping otm releases a better focus Mount. A focus vit with spell, physical, and movement evasions as well as a camo or invisibility skill would be amazing
Gwydion - Top Meme of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 222 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Accepting free Phoenix eggs :shock:

Re: A Debate on Battle Mounts: The Wolf. Wait or Buy?

#5
bob the mage wrote:
Somber wrote:I got the bear for my mage. The added shield is nice. Only got a brownie bough because my mage is a third alt.


Ya I like bear skill and evasions more. Hoping otm releases a better focus Mount. A focus vit with spell, physical, and movement evasions as well as a camo or invisibility skill would be amazing


wolf is best for rangers with doch gul imo. Dmg skill, dex and focus needed with dg. For mages id wait tbh
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior


Taranis:
190 warrior. Plan to get 220 if the lag ever fixes

Re: A Debate on Battle Mounts: The Wolf. Wait or Buy?

#6
Wait. We all know focus/dex isn't a good combo for mages, even though it has a dmg skill the stats hold it back.

Eventually a mage mount will be made, idk when, but you shouldn't throw up to 13m down the drain on something that will become inferior later.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/MUANN2s

Re: A Debate on Battle Mounts: The Wolf. Wait or Buy?

#7
Furyion wrote:Wait. We all know focus/dex isn't a good combo for mages, even though it has a dmg skill the stats hold it back.

Eventually a mage mount will be made, idk when, but you shouldn't throw up to 13m down the drain on something that will become inferior later.


I wouldn't ever spend gold on that mount but what about bounty tokens for the time being? Since they are basically free. Currently have a level 2 tier 4 wolf.
Gwydion - Top Meme of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 222 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Accepting free Phoenix eggs :shock:

Re: A Debate on Battle Mounts: The Wolf. Wait or Buy?

#8
Aileron wrote:Muldar just confirmed there will be no new mounts this coming update.
I reckon the next ones will be July/Aug when they usually release their summer update i'm the past.

I've seen many players get Tier 1 - Level 6. It's only total 32 tokens and 100% mount with half the stats (and I assume) half the damage of a max Tier 4. Then if you decide to change pets or switch to a Tier 4, you can just sell it back for a 16-token loss.

More than half usually. On wolf for example (using wolf cus I remember the stats), max first tier is 120/200 and 21/24 skill lvl vs max lvl max tier is 180/300 and 24/24
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest