Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fire mage build question.

Then why don't you join any good clan.
It will be great for you and there you can get better advice and gear ;)
Because the top clan has the most greedy, selfish and full of hate members, yea there's some that can be removed from this words but most of them are like that. I rather play surrounded my nice people who work hard for there stuff than rather have to bypass all that bulls***t. So yea that's why I don't join them.

Because the top clan has the most greedy, selfish and full of hate members, yea there's some that can be removed from this words but most of them are like that. I rather play surrounded my nice people who work hard for there stuff than rather have to bypass all that bulls***t. So yea that's why I don't join them.
Not always or mostly all are greedy..and all.... Rather it depends on our point of view how we look at them and how we treat them.
All people whether in top clans or smaller ones did hardwork. so judging them in that way is not a good idea at all.

Not always or mostly all are greedy..and all.... Rather it depends on our point of view how we look at them and how we treat them.
All people whether in top clans or smaller ones did hardwork. so judging them in that way is not a good idea at all.
Not judging them without a base. I've seen it for months myself. That's why there losing lots of members lately to the competition clan. I rather keep a fun environment and work for my stuff.

Not judging them without a base. I've seen it for months myself. That's why there losing lots of members lately to the competition clan. I rather keep a fun environment and work for my stuff.
Then i was wrong for you.... I was totally in different environment cz i got time to time help from my friends and all my clannies.(THEY HELP ALOT)
Just play as you like most cz it was an awesome game and dont spoil it from others behaviour.
Regards
H3RO

More vitality. Mage survivability is so bad unless you have a dope e shield.
one word to vit...Meh...
My mage has been full focus since 165ish, this includes time as a dl lock mage dealing with Snorri's annoying AOE. If you are mostly soloing or have predominatly focused based gear, i can see the need for vit. A maxed e shield is usually enough to block out AOE and 3ish hits from an add, long enough for either tank to rewarcry or a rogue/war to hopefully notice your plight and save you. Your build seems fine.
Focus and firemagic are your best friends :)

For 170ish I would suggest 3k health and the rest of your points into focus.

Enjoy the game and best of luck :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

one word to vit...Meh...
My mage has been full focus since 165ish, this includes time as a dl lock mage dealing with Snorri's annoying AOE. If you are mostly soloing or have predominatly focused based gear, i can see the need for vit. A maxed e shield is usually enough to block out AOE and 3ish hits from an add, long enough for either tank to rewarcry or a rogue/war to hopefully notice your plight and save you. Your build seems fine.

Thanks, I'm 190 now and have 3k health and 9k energy. Pretty strong with better gear. Hitting 15k fb crits. Waiting to hit 200 to use my osan's fire mage +12 firestorm ammy. :)

one word to vit...Meh...

Thanks, I'm 190 now and have 3k health and 9k energy. Pretty strong with better gear. Hitting 15k fb crits. Waiting to hit 200 to use my osan's fire mage +12 firestorm ammy. :)
Nice!!!
Bob The God

One note on HP if you are not dying you don't need more. If you are grouping you need a lot less health. I personally always leveled with a shield but it was not always needed I just find it easier then dealing with damage.

The best thing I can suggest is gear swapping. If you change out rings for each spell you will gain a lot of points. Some people don't like to be bothered which is fine it's just a choice of how you like to play. Energy regen is your biggest problem. Going full dps I can easily use 12k energy a minute. I suggest spending most of your gold on sigils they will pay off forever.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

One note on HP if you are not dying you don't need more. If you are grouping you need a lot less health. I personally always leveled with a shield but it was not always needed I just find it easier then dealing with damage.

The best thing I can suggest is gear swapping. If you change out rings for each spell you will gain a lot of points. Some people don't like to be bothered which is fine it's just a choice of how you like to play. Energy regen is your biggest problem. Going full dps I can easily use 12k energy a minute. I suggest spending most of your gold on sigils they will pay off forever.
100% agree lol... my mage using 8 skills plus wabbit and grim atm... Hotswapping amazing but boy does it wreck your energy... only have 1650 energy sigils and I need like 3.5k more...
Bob The God