Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mage prot kills

A mage (fire mage) got prot prime kill but with no offense to her I think that any mage/warrior kill is a fluke due rage mostly.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I want to say one of our fire mages got kill on a proteus base one. He has shadow bolt skull and void firestorm brace. It was one of our first kills and lures weren't going well and our melee toons were rip all over the place. Not sure if that made a huge deal but haven't seen a mage get a kill over rogue or ranger since then as we got our lures timing down
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

A mage (fire mage) got prot prime kill but with no offense to her I think that any mage/warrior kill is a fluke due rage mostly.
Idk about other mages, but rage puts me at a bigger disadvantage in comparison to rangers. I lose a lot of dps from the gear swaps (firestorm and shards no longer maxed) and still die often from aoes

Btw, key word "consistently" in my original post
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Idk about other mages, but rage puts me at a bigger disadvantage in comparison to rangers. I lose a lot of dps from the gear swaps (firestorm and shards no longer maxed) and still die often from aoes

Btw, key word "consistently" in my original post
Prob not consistently. It's prob consistently a ranger or rogue kill. But who cares what class and what toon gets the kill. If it was an accurate statesman it would list everyone at the fight as getting the kill as no one soloed it.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I don't think a mage can consistently kill proteus over a ranger or rogue in usual setup. Rangers have advantage on this boss obviously so need less effort to get kill but if a rogue runs from every rotor and positions in the optimal way can get kill easy as well.

If you have the gear for it try it with all dps skils and an attune with no lures and see how you fare. Like shards bolt storm blast/dot, fire attune with other mages taking care of lures.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

I run firebolt firestorm shards fire attune fire lure and incin- has been my normal build for awhile. We have a dedicated lure mage alt who is almost always present so I rarely have to worry about casting lures.

When I got my kill it was about a 5 minute rage, beating two edl bow/quiver ranger. One relixed through rage and has a blood set, imperial str dex attack brace, etc so was no slouch. Maybe in the long run I'd lose to her more than half the time but the duration of these fights make fluctuations and evasions a lesser factor. Therefore I don't think I'm doing less than 80% the dps of our top ranger, and if I had, say, a void firebolt skull instead of dark I think I'd be able to sometimes beat him once in awhile. That's why I'm asking whether any mage consistently gets kill
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

I run firebolt firestorm shards fire attune fire lure and incin- has been my normal build for awhile. We have a dedicated lure mage alt who is almost always present so I rarely have to worry about casting lures.

When I got my kill it was about a 5 minute rage, beating two edl bow/quiver ranger. One relixed through rage and has a blood set, imperial str dex attack brace, etc so was no slouch. Maybe in the long run I'd lose to her more than half the time but the duration of these fights make fluctuations and evasions a lesser factor. Therefore I don't think I'm doing less than 80% the dps of our top ranger, and if I had, say, a void firebolt skull instead of dark I think I'd be able to sometimes beat him once in awhile. That's why I'm asking whether any mage consistently gets kill
211+ pro mage :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q