Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fire bolt vs Firestorm

Am I the only one who feels that fire bolt consistently hits for the same damage as firestorm? I have both at lvl 34 with fire attune at 34 and lure at 18 and they both do around the same amount of damage. This does not make sense because Firestorm takes 100 more energy, takes longer to cast, and longer to recharge than fire bolt, but basically does the same damage.

Re: Fire bolt vs Firestorm

Look in your skill page and you'll see your answer...

Fire storm will always do more damage with the same skill points, unless you have direct damage gear for fire bolt.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

My storm consistently hits way more than bolt. As crim said, it must be your gear adding dmg to fire bolt and not storm.

I suggest next time, before making a post, use facts and figures (evidence) of your findings. Take an average of your hits on both skills and then people may take this post a little more seriously. The skill page quite clearly shows that storm hits higher than bolt, for them to consistently do equal damages for you is very un-believable unless it is backed with figures.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

What level are you guys? My bolt is also higher than storm, that's pretty standard for endgame players. If your storm is higher you're probably doing something wrong
At higher lvl u will likely use more bolt gear. Although my 130 mage uses 50 bolt and only 30 storm, but most mid-game players dont have the proper gear for that.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex