Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Advice on what to buy

Hello fellow Mages,
I recently have moved from Ranger to Mage and now I am thinking about what I should buy for my Mage.
My Mage is Level 74 at the moment, has full Celestial Armor and the Warden Wand. He also has a Masters Grimoire and I have 500k left and there arme still some items I am selling. So my Question is what kind of Gear(especially Ammy) should I buy(thinking of this Events lvl 90 Focus Ammy. Any Advice would be helpful.
Characters:
Hred:Ranger
Tred:Rogue
Gred:Mage

Re: Advice on what to buy

Dont throw all ur money on one thing, learn how to spend ur gold wisely. Try buying sigils (those will help the most), elixirs and items that worth the money (as BlackMamba said, skill rings for cheap). Try lvling with a druid.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Thanks for the Advice. Well I still have 35 XPs left from my Ranger so that should be enough for the moment( 1 Lix still gives me 2 Levels :D). Should I still buy a Heroic Ammy? And is there anything else I should try to get except Rings?And my last Question is, how much Sigils Crates Usually sell for(5k? 10k? 15k?)
Characters:
Hred:Ranger
Tred:Rogue
Gred:Mage

Try and buy a fire storm necklace from the current event for future use. The one from level 160 preferably as that will help a lot in the long run.

The rings from the current event are pretty good also.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

These items are really good and I doubt anything will surpass them for a good while. Fire storm points are incredibly valuable, and yes you should buy the level 160 one.

If you buy level 60 gear, or even the level 110 ones from this event they will become out-dated very fast.

You can buy royal and grand attune rings no problem, but the ammy will help you in the long run.

It all depends, later on he might find out he doesn't like being a mage and want to try something else. He will be 100-12- perhaps by then and then he will have all these high level items that are now useless to him.
Level 76 is a fairly low level, you do not quite see all the challenges ahead of you that might make some mages go into despair and what scares off people from making a mage. I would get to level 110 and then decide on what to do from there. That is when a class usually starts seeing it's classes shortcomings. Warriors find out their dps isn't as good as they thought. Rangers find it takes much longer to kill the mobs now and getting owned in PvP by all classes easily (for those who care). Mages see the evades and energy they need to use. Druids already started to feel the pain from the beginning. Rogues mostly love what they see besides for equipping it up. I would get to a higher level first before buying anything expensive for the future. For now just buy the items for your level (they should be really cheap and most high levels just kill bosses just because they can) so not a waste if you decide you don't like mages. So, basically just lix, resto, heroic ammy, offhand. (easy to sell and buy if mage doesn't work out for you)

How are the items useless if he decides to change classes?

If anything it's a great investment since their worth will only increase over time due to how powerful they are.