Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Vitality VS. Energy Shield

I am wondering which of these is more use full in the long run, I want to start playing my mage more and I'm not sure how to build his stats. Should I put more stats into Focus and use energy shield or put more into vitality and spend my skill point else where.
I have seen many topics about energy shield and am slightly confused but it appears that it is only worth wile to use energy shield if it has at least ten points in it, is this true?

Any help would be appreciated, Please and Thank you!

Re: Vitality VS. Energy Shield

I've had a lot of fun using maxed out energy shield with a close to max energy well. However, it does require the best Lux shop gear, and having upgraded warden armor for bonus energy doesn't hurt either.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

IMHO you get more points of health per point of vitality than u do get energy per point of focus. So since admin has reported that a 15 in energy shield grants you a 1to1 e point to damage ratio I dont see the advantage to let someone drain all my energy so I can't use any spells. I use it as a last resort I can't die just yet hail marry.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Papi wrote:IMHO you get more points of health per point of vitality than u do get energy per point of focus. So since admin has reported that a 15 in energy shield grants you a 1to1 e point to damage ratio I dont see the advantage to let someone drain all my energy so I can't use any spells. I use it as a last resort I can't die just yet hail marry.

I believe I saw it somewhere, but they are fixing the point ratio for focus to make it even with the vitality. For now, energy doesn't seem to be very helpful, but I never really liked it to begin with.
"You follow Rafiki, he knows the way"

Agentyamski - Lvl 128+
Rafiki - Lvl 95+
Coldbreth - Lvl 95+
http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com/
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30536

Energy shield is very handy when soloing bosses helps save potions especially when using regeneration potions if your all vitality and no energy u pretty much was that portion of the potion when you can be using it to take dmg if you don't use energy shield yet you should start the skill is very very useful and gets more useful as your ice ability increases.