Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fury's Auto-Mage Guide

Sounds like a fun way to level, and an interesting alternate take on the mage, but it'd be a bad idea on bosses... Mages don't have the defense of rogues or the armour of warriors to be able to go toe-to-toe with serious bosses, and your attack would also probably be so low that not many autos would land. So I doubt that this auto-mage would be able to compare to any true caster/rogue dps at any real boss.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Sounds like a fun way to level, and an interesting alternate take on the mage, but it'd be a bad idea on bosses... Mages don't have the defense of rogues or the armour of warriors to be able to go toe-to-toe with serious bosses, and your attack would also probably be so low that not many autos would land. So I doubt that this auto-mage would be able to compare to any true caster/rogue dps at any real boss.
The issue is with the defense of EG bosses. A ranger needs 13k+ attack to be considered a decent EG ranger... No mage could get close to this. OTM expects mage to use wands at EG to get the divine damage in from our armor, but makes wands have a ridiculously short range and have no attack?

imo wand ability needs to give 4 attack for each ability point, not 1... either that or wands need to have their own spectrum for how attack works... On top of this the range needs to be increased.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Mainly, I wrote this guide to not have this build fall into the abyss. Few people mention the h2h/melee/auto mage, as they think of mages as purely casters. Yes, full casters are the best endgame, and probably midgame, but its an interesting, unique and old school build. It is very viable 1-100(and probably better then full caster then), but starts to decline after that.

Interesting fact, it was my brother who showed me his old h2h build that inspired me to write this. I took his idea and improved on it a little.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr