Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

One more dexterity question...

Hey guys, I know a topic has already been created on dexterity for a mage, but I'm leveling up mage since I know they are really, really underpopulated! Thing is, it seems like all these updates are changing the way stats work (unless I was misinformed..) and I have yet to see a clear answer on just how much would be good. I want to make a really good mage since they seem kinda hit or miss and was planning on having enough energy to scrape by and then the rest in vitality, so any tips from all you pro mages that have tested these things would be great!
Thanks!

Re: One more dexterity question...

I have 5 dexterity, my mage is level 62 and I can also solo Elders without pots or elix...
All you need is top gear, and maxed abilities.

My stats are 50 / 5 / 5 / 270.

So yeah, I don't think that dexterity is any useful, but I guess that it's a personal point of view; some say that dexterity is amazing but .. yeah up to you.

Dex is great at dodging normal Melee attacks but all special abilities hit automatically, so a mob that spams abilities will hit with all of them rendering your dex useless. I still rock 50 on my Druid, but I don't see more as being the answer for a Druid or a Mage, which is why I dump them into HP.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Well all depends on how you want to go about yor skills. You could use a Eneergy well/Energy Boost/Energy shield cmbo in that case i would go about Dex:30-40 Str:5 Vit:100-150 and dump the rest into focus.

But if you want to use a pretty balanced mage at lvl 48 my mage has Str:25 Dex:5 Foc:130 Vit:100 I use the top gear from my druid im currently saving for my own top gear. I use the Skills Ice/Fire Lure, Cloak of fire, Ice sgards and Fire Bolt, and as a last resort never to start the battle but to give me a chance at survival and some health regen i use Energy Shield. Ive been soloing mobs in Stonvale since lvl 26 id like to think thats good.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Well all depends on how you want to go about yor skills. You could use a Eneergy well/Energy Boost/Energy shield cmbo in that case i would go about Dex:30-40 Str:5 Vit:100-150 and dump the rest into focus.

But if you want to use a pretty balanced mage at lvl 48 my mage has Str:25 Dex:5 Foc:130 Vit:100 I use the top gear from my druid im currently saving for my own top gear. I use the Skills Ice/Fire Lure, Cloak of fire, Ice sgards and Fire Bolt, and as a last resort never to start the battle but to give me a chance at survival and some health regen i use Energy Shield. Ive been soloing mobs in Stonvale since lvl 26 id like to think thats good.
I agree with you...However, you should all take a look at my other thread at which no one commented on
http://www.onethumbmobile.com/celticher ... ca34058c49
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)