Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I think mages are gonna be awesome after the update.

Hi there will be more different skills not just those!

Thanks!
Awesome! I can’t wait. As it is now, Mages are next to useless in Boss hunts, are slow to level, and cannot AFK for the life of them.
Tog
You must not have played much. Mages are actually quite needed when you want to kill blue wisp bosses (Chillmist, Crystalmist, Frost..mist?).

Slow to level yes, and about as useful as other DPS classes at the moment.

Druids can't ask either.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

Hi there will be more different skills not just those!

Thanks!
Awesome! I can’t wait. As it is now, Mages are next to useless in Boss hunts, are slow to level, and cannot AFK for the life of them.
Tog
You must not have played much. Mages are actually quite needed when you want to kill blue wisp bosses (Chillmist, Crystalmist, Frost..mist?).

Slow to level yes, and about as useful as other DPS classes at the moment.

Druids can't ask either.
I play plenty enough and am the longest playing mage in Sulis. I know a thing or two about them.
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

Yeah but they changed chill skills recently. :p but im not getting into a discussion here.

I found mages to actually be pretty powerful at mid lvls compared to other classes (esp druid, ranger, rogue). Unfortunately haste gloves give melee classes an unfair advantage. Hope they introduce faster caster gloves.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn