Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New and in need of help!

Hi!
I'm looking to create a alt, I currently have a lvl 65 warrior. I tried Druid out but they are crazy to lvl up because I can't kill people with it. I have a rogue but it's kinda just there :P
Rangers I'm not really intrested in :). So all that is left is Mage. I really enjoy playing warrior but I've blasted all my money so I'll only be able to give my Mage about 5k.
So that means, no lux items. 'For all intents and purposes' - Im a new mage. I need help with just about everything. (I've read through the guides, and if I like playing Mage, I'm thinking of being a 'Fire Mage'). But if you say otherwise, do tell :)

I'm clueless about stats. I most likely will not get a rejuv item until like a month... :\

What gear should I get as well?

Thanks in advance!

Re: New and in need of help!

Hey guys. I created my Druid and well he's only level 29 :P. I need help with stats though. I will be able to get maybe like 50k in about a month or so. I'm saving on my warrior for a gold rejuv. I guess I can give it to my druid but I think I'm going to get the offhand rejuv thing :P. My warrior is now lvl 71 and I might start playing my druid a bit more. :).

Current stats:
Str: 5
Dex: 5
Focus: 60
Vit: 95

All my skills are at 1 because I want to max my nature ability.

Tell me how I'm doing :)

Thanks!

Hey guys. I created my Druid and well he's only level 29 :P. I need help with stats though. I will be able to get maybe like 50k in about a month or so. I'm saving on my warrior for a gold rejuv. I guess I can give it to my druid but I think I'm going to get the offhand rejuv thing :P. My warrior is now lvl 71 and I might start playing my druid a bit more. :).

Current stats:
Str: 5
Dex: 5
Focus: 60
Vit: 95

All my skills are at 1 because I want to max my nature ability.

Tell me how I'm doing :)

Thanks!

Ya this is a mage topic go to druids i have many threads on my Skill and stat setups and i in my opinion am a gereat druid.

Now for a mage i recomend a fire ice combo. Max both your lures your fire cloak and both damage spells. Then with the last skill space you have i recommend haveing Energy shield cause used correctly it can be a huge life saver. You as a mage do more damage as you get higher and higher in lvl thats how it ios with both catsers. Your srength is determined by your lvl. So you want to try to keep both your abilities maxed at all times i know its hard in the begining but if you want to take the time after each lvl to go and train it on docile puppys in the castle and useing buffs on your self. stats all depends on if you have a energizer or reegen or reguvination ammy or item. If you do have any of thos i recomend putting into Energy till you have say arround 400-500 Energy because maxed ice shards takes 100 energy. But then i recommend dumping the rest into your vitalinty and becoming a taabk mage. But another way to become a tanking mage is buy switching what i said maybe only have 400-500 (i recommend atleast 1000 for this stradegy) then dump all into your energy and tank using a combo of energy well, energy boost, and energy shield making you lose energy instead of health increasing chance of survival also energy pots will be needed for a stradegy like this if you plan to tank big bosses. But you still want of all things max cloak of fire it makes lvling so much faster. But in my opinion i love mages they have great Dps and are great tanks if you know how to use the class.

I hope this was of some help enjoy the game and have fun.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Im a level 54 mage. So I may be able to help. Okay so what I level is dex, vitality, and energy. You dont need strength because mages mainly rely on their spells. Don't equip heavy armor because it will require more energy to do the spells. And thats not good. lol. You don't need dex as much, so focus on vitality and energy. For the skills: Fireball, yes because that is the fastest attack spell. Cloak of fire is good because that gives the enemy more damage. Lure of fire is needed because it reduces the enemies endurance for fire based attacks. healing spells you will need. And the energy helping spells, you will need. energy well and energy boost is reccomended. The ice attacks use alot of energy. So thats not really reccomended. But if ya want to use it. thats fine. :) If you got any more questions. Please feel free to ask. :)