Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mages please post feedback

And, to keep the Mages from stealing the Druids spotlight, you could give the Druids a res spell.
And, an AOE heal and shield spell.
IGN: Nito (Mage)
IGN: Nitio (Druid)
World: Mabon
Clan: Rebels

The Druid IMO needs a raise spell it makes sense. One with nature and what not. Also the staff should be long range and at very high levels we sould be able to call a pet to battle...wait I'm on a Mage board aren't I? My bad!!!

i think the distance for fireball should increase so i can hit an enemy twice with a fireball before it gets close to me and hits me as we are not good at close range combat

ohad wrote:i think the distance for fireball should increase so i can hit an enemy twice with a fireball before it gets close to me and hits me as we are not good at close range combat

Don't worry.
In the update, you will have so many new skills that are great that, you won't need to cast twice on Firebolt before the enemy hits you.:)
I do however, agree with this.

Generally mages seem quite well balanced at moment however I feel that energy shield is a waste if time it should hub you an instant amount of armour points and not a continous drain like it is currently maybe a reduction in hit points per point spent on them and a bonus to energy points spent in them

Ie 1 vit point = 1/2 heath point
Focus point = 2 energy this would force mages to be casters rather than tanks and the boost in energy might make the energy shield work

Ps I may be using energy shield wrong but if I use it and run into combat all my mana disappears quite quick which is no good for someone who relies on mana to fight
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

Drizzt wrote:I feel that energy shield is a waste if time it should hub you an instant amount of armour points and not a continous drain like it is currently maybe a reduction in hit points per point spent on them and a bonus to energy points spent in them

I agree with this. It should take the mana that you use to cast and convert it into some kind of health/armour points that get worn down until they are lost. High levels are more expensive to cast, but they give you a better conversion factor from mana to shield points. It would be nice if the shield points were just tacked onto the top, or right of the health bar and was a different colous so you would know when they are gone.

I never use this skill because it ends up crippling me when my energy runs out. If it was changed in this way, it would come in handy in boss fights and you could cast it on other players without 'annoying them'

I would like to see and ice skill like firebolt because when it comes to enemies where fire is useless what can mages do? Nothing unless u can pop off a killer ice shards but don't fumble or get interrupted cause you can't cast it again. I don't understand this? U have two abilities for damage ( I said abilities fire n ice) and yet we can only use fire infight? Please fix this so we have an ice ability to use more than once in a fight? Such as fire enemies with fire resist through the roof, what do we do?
Username: LordOfOrder MinionOfOrder
Level: 53 55 Warrior Mage
World : Taranis
Clan: TheOrder - Without Order, There Is Chaos

LordOfTheOrder wrote:I would like to see and ice skill like firebolt because when it comes to enemies where fire is useless what can mages do? Nothing unless u can pop off a killer ice shards but don't fumble or get interrupted cause you can't cast it again. I don't understand this? U have two abilities for damage ( I said abilities fire n ice) and yet we can only use fire infight? Please fix this so we have an ice ability to use more than once in a fight? Such as fire enemies with fire resist through the roof, what do we do?

This could work. I feel that this would also make Lure of Ice more useable when you are playing solo.
I also have a few AOE skill suggestions under feedback.
It would be great if you could give feedback on it:).
It is under Feedback and Suggestions and, I believe it is titled "More AOE skills and other skills."
Also, Ice Shards was mainly made to be an opening skill due to its' heavy output of damage. I do see where not being able to use it more than once in combat could get annoying to some players. Would a Stun skill work?
I also fumble a lot with the simple skills such as; Energy Shield and Energy Boost.
Having two consistent sources of damage would be a great help for Mages. Also, it would take away the Mages hardest hitting skill if they make it like Firebolt.
I have no problems with either way.