Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Easy way to know if mages are underpowered

Look at the % of high levels are mages in other mmo's. Make an average.

It will probably be close to average.

Now see what % of high levels are mages in CH.

If it is less than average, we know mages are messed up in this game more than other classes.

Papi and I did this before and OTM said they would look into it too. Now after the mage tweak see how the results have shifted.

I think the mage tweak probably brought up the % that play mages till 115 ish, but I think we are still way underrepresented in the 120+ category since the fixes still leave mages on golems and higher pretty high and dry for solo leveling.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Re: Easy way to know if mages are underpowered

lol, MDI that is exactly where I stopped leveling my mage and started a new toon. I dont care what anybody says, I know how expensive this class is to play. Once you reach level 100 you cannot keep up with energy. I have a boatload of sigils every regen available and the energy consumption is too much. The lures are not a help either they are part of the problem in my opinion. My mage will stay parked until the update or is profitable to play again, whichever comes first. I really liked playing the mage it is a very fun class to play, but I realized that it was a bottomless pit for my itunes apples to keep leveling.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh