Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Stat suggestions

Sure its nice to have 1200+ hp but when bosses hit you for around 200 damage it doesn't make a whole lot of difference. Dodging those hits make a big difference.
Lol your kidding right? If a boss hits you for 200+ there is some issues
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Good luck killing enemies in catacombs with fire bolt or fire magic only -_-, you need ice shards as well
Not necessarily, I can solo kiara with jus lure and firebolt. No ice shards involved.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

I can't remember if this is the right thread for this but...

I have found that with energy shield MAX 10, enemies do the same amount of damage to health as to energy. So basically vitality Mage would be better, because you have high armor and more health per vitality added, allowing you to last longer. Soloing you'd need a lot of energy too.. But vitality works better.

Sure its nice to have 1200+ hp but when bosses hit you for around 200 damage it doesn't make a whole lot of difference. Dodging those hits make a big difference.
Lol your kidding right? If a boss hits you for 200+ there is some issues
Not at all, Incarnation can hit 200s on players with low armor. Also, I'm sure some of the newer bosses will be hitting just as hard if not harder. The point is that dodging heavy damage is useful.
Good luck killing enemies in catacombs with fire bolt or fire magic only -_-, you need ice shards as well
Not necessarily, I can solo kiara with jus lure and firebolt. No ice shards involved.
I guess cloak is a given. Anyway, same here.
I have found that with energy shield MAX 10, enemies do the same amount of damage to health as to energy. So basically vitality Mage would be better, because you have high armor and more health per vitality added, allowing you to last longer. Soloing you'd need a lot of energy too.. But vitality works better.
Can anyone else confirm this? Also, what level is your ice ability at?

So it looks like Pordune is right. Here's the proof.

I have recently added lure of ice to my skill list by using yet another book of Alt. I am loving the ice shards with the lure on the fireswords. I wear the armor/fire resistance ring when beating on them. Sure the shards gets interrupted often, but I have the HP and the patience to wait for it to happen. When it does, it produces a total NUKE! One hit, done. Both my ice and fire abilities are maxed now. There is no normal mob in the game I cannot solo if i get he jump on them, since am currently using both lures. Duc is a very easy boss for my cloak of fire. I cannot wait for update to come so I can play with the new Ice Shards.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)