Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

which type of mage is officially better?!

i just bought a full set of plate for alot of gold then i started seeing posts about a focus mage utilizing energy shield with max amounts of energy. my mage is still a relatively low level. which mage is gonna be more useful be sure to keep in mind the upcoming update with mobs up to level 80, my stats right now are 5.5.40.50. so should i go energy shield and use that as my health or max out my vitality? :?

Re: which type of mage is officially better?!

Well it depends what you like the tank Mage with lvl 10 lur of fire, cloak of fire and fireball ends Fights quickly because of it's low energy. With a boss, it deals heavy damge but runs out of energy quickly. With the ice Mage, ice shards deals high damage and then Average fireballs, so in a boss fight this Mage does damage for a longer period of time, but not in the magnitude of the other build.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

the only thing i wonder about with the ice mage is the casting time of ice shards it takes way too long and get interrupted too often, i think this would be a major hassle during a boss fight especially like the avatar... and btw whats the average amount of damage you guys do with your firebolt and lure of fire and then whats your fire magic ability im wondering at about what level ill be able to solo a simple boss like ducarius.

With lvl 10 lure and lvl 10 firebolt I deal 250+ sometimes 350 on the high lvl mobs in the Avatar room. I went outside and tried it on a puppy lol. My highest hit in that five minutes was 1647 (just a little stat there) I'm getting off topic. There Is currently a glitch that allows fire mages to already pwn ducarius.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D