Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How do I incorporate the new skills in my build?

I have some of the new spells. I have freeze, incinerate, firestorm, sacrifice, and lure of soilders. I am trying to figure out which skills are worth putting skill points in or how to rebuild my skill points to properly distribute them with new and old skills.

I tried using freeze.I think that it requires way to many skill points to be effective at high levels and isn't an asset in group boss battles at all.

I really like sacrficie because it can be used while soloing and group battles. It is an instant cast and quick cool down timer. The druids in my clan really like that I can heal their energy. I think it is much more effective than boost. I like that I can throw up an energy shield and recoop some of my energy before I use my spells against enemies.

I know it depends if I want to be a PvP mage or PvE mage. However, there really isn't a lot of PvP going on Rhiannon. There is an occasional challenge or clan melees (which are extremely fun) in the arena. For the most part, people want to lvl and fight the new big time bosses.

I want to be able to deliver large amounts of damge while being an effective player to my clanmates in boss battles. Can anyone that has these spells help me please? Please only reply if you have used or are using these new skills.

I have golden focus , heroic ammy or regen (still need heroic ammy of rejuv), and two pieces of diamond armor (shoes and gloves). I am running 5/5/ 280 (305)/ 230 giving me 1613 health and 1984 energy. I also have 20 sigils each(will buy more soon).
Rhiannon
Clan : Eternal Sin
DrStrange lvl 139 Mage