Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Energy Well

With all the discussion about the update I don't see any mention of energy well.

Does anybody put points into this now? I really don't think so but I had an idea on how to make it more useful.

With the new heavy focus builds there is not as much of a problem as before having enough energy. Now it is regenerating energy. But I think well can be used for that.

Currently you cast well which increases your max energy.
Then you wait and wait to fill the well.
They you cast it again so it doesn't expire. (if you have a lot of points in it, it may expire before you can fill it.)
Then you can use all this extra energy.

May I suggest that the skill be changed so the recharge time is the filling process so when you cast it you get a full well.
Make the recharge 2 min but give me all of it when I cast it.
I believe it is usable on others now, if not it should be.

So basically the spell is the same but the fill is built into the cooldown.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Re: Energy Well

The best solution might be to have energy well add both max energy and energy. Therefore, If energy well increases you energy pool by 300, then it also adds 300 energy to your reserves. Then you would only need to wait to replenish the cast cost. This would also turn it into a kind of last stand energy boost in combat and make it much more usefull.

To keep things balanced, it would need to be made that when the spell wears off you lose the 300 energy you gained. Otherwise, players could just keep casting it in battle as a replacement for energy pots.
Guardian of Unbreakable on Danu
Solona Level 81 Rogue
Solonara Level 104 Mage
Eryn Level 72 Druid