Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Help with Vit/Foc ratio

Hi,

I have a level 90 Ice Mage, and need some pointers re Vit/Foc ratio, as I last for about 3-4 fights then I’m back and forth to the Tavern.

Ice Shard: 25
Ice Blast: 31/25
Ice Attune: 29/25
Ice Lure: 10
Energy Shield: 10
(All used during fight)

Vit: 188
Foc: 277 (341 w/armor)

Any help would be great.

Re: Help with Vit/Foc ratio

Ive always done 3/2 foc/vit before gear. It seems to work pretty well even if soloing (if you use hp comsumables). You could try to get away with even less hp but its a good start and you can always stop adding points into vit if you want. Just do 5 foc for a few levels if you think you still have enough hp.

Re: Help with Vit/Foc ratio

Ive always done 3/2 foc/vit before gear. It seems to work pretty well even if soloing (if you use hp comsumables). You could try to get away with even less hp but its a good start and you can always stop adding points into vit if you want. Just do 5 foc for a few levels if you think you still have enough hp.
Ya this ratio works pretty well up until around level 180 (depending on gear, if you have a lot of focus heavy gear may be able to get by continuing this build all the way to EG). At 180 I’ve found you run out of energy mega quickly and usually start to switch to either a full focus build (my personal preference) or a 4:1 build if I still need a bit of health.
There are a few cases I’ve noticed where I say screw it to having enough focus but at the end of the day it always becomes a question of am I spamming restos for energy or health. Personally i prefer to have to spam for health as with mages energy is always being burned but if you are group leveling or for bossing have a tank, health isn’t always the greatest concern. But if it is (small comp clan, solo leveling, etc…) then prioritize health.

Anyways think that’s long enough for a rant
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at