Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best PvP wep to date?

Just by the stats which one is theoretically better for PvP? A Dino shadow wand or grim?

I ask because honestly I thought by having a shadow grim I would end up being a "supporty" mage but after the benefits of a -600 lure when it comes to all these nubs with their lich fire resist pvp rings it would seem it comes in handy big time.

Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

Re: Best PvP wep to date?

For PvP the grim definitely seems better. Like you said the lure comes in handy with all the resistances warriors/rogues like to hide behind. That 9k heat dmg is also really nice on top of the lure. The 140 vit could possibly save your life in a duel and the 1k to critical skills obviously ups your chance at landing a crit which can win you the duel.

The 30% fb cd reduction is nice on the wand as you can replace a bt fb cd ring for a bt ability ring (you want fb cd gear at all times, I see some mages go without it and they’re missing out... can’t tell you how many duels I’ve won because my fb cd was faster). Overall though I’m most certain you’ll do better dps with the grim simply because of the lure. Chances are you’re already capable of dealing massive damage against players without the boosts of the wand, so the only problem is trying to get through all the fire resists which is where the grim wins (think about it, I’m capable of killing many normal eg players at level 190 using necro/Hrung/mord/legacy gear... only problem I run into are players who are stacked on fire resists because of reaver rings or higher level players who can kill me before I can even get 2 hits in as I’m fairly squishy at lvl 190 lol).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge