Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To get the most out of your Mage! :)

Ok thanks,

Only problem I notice playing the mage now is..... we have so many skill but only place for 3 on or screen. Its almost impossible to play without getting extra slots.

If i compare it with the warrior 3 is enough to play (extra slots are just making it easier but its not necessary), just 2 to attack and 1 to heal
Angelas / Level 51 / Warrior / Clan WarLord /
Diavolos / Level 10 /n Mage / Clan Catalans /

World-Belenus

Yeah, but, the extra slots for a Mage will really come in handy :).
Oh, Energy Shield at low levels might not be useful so, if you want, you could wait until you have enough to max it and, have a considerable amount of energy.
I say 500 energy should be enough for Energy Shield would be fair enough.
Energy Well will really help with this also :).
IGN: Nito (Mage)
IGN: Nitio (Druid)
World: Mabon
Clan: Rebels

Ok thanks,

Only problem I notice playing the mage now is..... we have so many skill but only place for 3 on or screen. Its almost impossible to play without getting extra slots.

If i compare it with the warrior 3 is enough to play (extra slots are just making it easier but its not necessary), just 2 to attack and 1 to heal
I agree completely with this, and have wanted the admins/devs to alter it since day 1 of the patch. I think the best solution is to leave 3 available for purchase, but make the 5 free(3 skill 2 items) all be open to anything (5 skill or 5 items, or whatever you want). I feel strongly that caster classes NEED more slots in order to be truly effective-mages especially.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

I just downloaded this game, and I am very overwhelmed with all the different classes that I may choose to play as. I am just wondering, what is the strongest/best hitting class. From what I read, I am starting to believe the mage is. But I really don't know. Sorry that I posted this on your thread, but I don't know where else to put it. Thanks!

if you want pure dmg, mage is the way to go, survivability is not the mages strong suit though. A good class to start with would either warrior or ranger-this will help you get the basics of game play down. Also, you can have up to 2 free characters per server.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti