Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mages please post feedback

I'm sorry I think maybe we should keep stun with warriors. I mean their stun as it is doesn't really work but to give one to mages? Anyway I think thT because of little headers in loading screen detailing mages to be elemental damage dealers why not a freeze spell? Works on well with ice shards and it gives us something to counter with fireboat? Like freeze os really low damage but can be like root? Cept no interruptions with 5 second hold? and keep ice shards same or minor changes? Maybe a ice hold with low dps? Like a fire cloak but instead of self cast it's mob cast and only hold one mob?

Thoughts pleAse
Username: LordOfOrder MinionOfOrder
Level: 53 55 Warrior Mage
World : Taranis
Clan: TheOrder - Without Order, There Is Chaos

I'm sorry I think maybe we should keep stun with warriors. I mean their stun as it is doesn't really work but to give one to mages? Anyway I think thT because of little headers in loading screen detailing mages to be elemental damage dealers why not a freeze spell? Works on well with ice shards and it gives us something to counter with fireboat? Like freeze os really low damage but can be like root? Cept no interruptions with 5 second hold? and keep ice shards same or minor changes? Maybe a ice hold with low dps? Like a fire cloak but instead of self cast it's mob cast and only hold one mob?

Thoughts pleAse
So, a freeze skill that does very minor DOT damage?
That sounds like a great idea to me.
Especially if someone wants to do an Ice Dominate Mage :).
IGN: Nito (Mage)
IGN: Nitio (Druid)
World: Mabon
Clan: Rebels

Yea like freeze enemies in place and give like 10 dps or so? Which with lure of ice still won't be much but will be the ice abilities cloak of fire

Yea like freeze enemies in place and give like 10 dps or so? Which with lure of ice still won't be much but will be the ice abilities cloak of fire
I think 10 DPS would be fair because, you are also freezing them.
How would leveling this and leveling Ice Magic affect this skill?
Each upgrade gives more freeze time?
IGN: Nito (Mage)
IGN: Nitio (Druid)
World: Mabon
Clan: Rebels

Each lvl increases damage slightly teamed with ice ability. Freeze time if u increase it wat does ice ability do with it? Maybe ice ability ups dps and lvl of skill increases freeze time?

Very simply instant cast lure spells would help greatly and possibly a short cast ice spells. Honestly I am happy with my build regardless but it could help. Nice job with the update. One sidenote maybe dropping ice shard cast time by two or three ticks might make things alot easier on the average Mage :)
Player Name: Jackdiesel Lvl 57 Mage (***HIGHEST LVL ON SERVER***)
Server: Morrigan
Head Guardian for Clan Alliance (Premier Clan of Server)

Yes on the cast time, recharge time is fine as is in my opinion.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

My opinion:

We need more skills that deal damage at least.
Ice shards take to long to recharge and on top it you can't deal it while in combat?
Anergy boost is no help.
Fire clock is great make an ice one as well :)
I don't see a point for wands if your going to make them short range and weak.
Give us pets :).
Warriors can tank a room. Rangers can survive since they have good skills, Druids seems they never die aslong as they do nature touch in time. Roughed I never use. So the point is mages should be made better.

Btw awesome game and I know is a small team and for free. So I'm just giving my opinions.
Server:Gwydion
Acct:
Darkvaine warrior lvl 84
Darkzinf Druid lvl 37
Darkvain Mage lvl 37

I made the "ice mage", maxed out ice shards, ice lure, energy shield, among the other staples, bandage wounds, etc.

Energy shield is absolutely worthless for me. You start a battle, the boss hits you, depletes all your mana but you still have a full health bar...BIG DEAL! Now you have absolutely NO ATTACK! If you are hammering away with ice or fire bolts, you are already depleting all your energy and one or two hits from your enemy and its gone! You stand there defenseless, now waiting for the health bar to dissappear! I see absolutely no reason to use this skill - get rid of it! I guess you could use it to enter a room you normally die trying to get into. But you better hide in a corner and regen.

Ice shards... they are for hitting one time and one time only. And if you are trying to use them in combination with lure of ice...its a toss up. Some enemies attack when you start casting the lure, if that happens, your ice shards will most likely be interrupted. So it is useless.... Bottom line, the ice shards' cast time MUST be sped up a LOT. These skills are impossible to use. Please fix them.

Chickentooth- Mage 57
Server- Rhainnon
Clan- Rapture Eve