Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ice Mage 180+

The reason you are a higher level than me is plain and simple. You like showering OTM with money and I don't.

Plat noob.

You obviously don't know how science works if you are criticizing the focus data. Science works by keeping everything constant and changing one variable. That variable in this case is focus.

Also yes I stopped leveling my mage because I am smart enough to figure out their are actually better classes than the mage. I don't put OTM on a pedastal and say all classes are equal, because it is quite obious some classes are better than others for solo leveling, and mage happens to be the worst. See my sig for more info.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

I find it highly ridiculous for you to comment about my usage of plat, until Update 4 I didn't buy plat and I was 151, as far as I'm concerned I'm still better than you. And you can't say that you probably didn't buy plat this weekend since nearly everyone has. At this point I'm trying to ahead of others and make seperations between the noobs, like yourself, and the high lvls like me. I well know what a variable does in a constant equation as a matter a fact, I'm not gonna be a chemist for doing elementary science, I know very well about physics and the changes due to one variable, do I know it better than you? Seems like it. And yes focus does increase damage, 100 focus makes a lot of difference, trust me. And if you can't do well with what you had go figure, OTM isn't catering to free players but rather the paying players on a FREE TO PLAY GAME, understood? Thanks. And btw I soloed 1.2 bars + per lix til 170 ish, better than rangers I knew with more agg gear than me, so thanks for your doubting
182 Mage on mabon #1 on the world ya!, the former 141 rogue of BlackEmperor

I find it highly ridiculous for you to comment about my usage of plat, until Update 4 I didn't buy plat and I was 151, as far as I'm concerned I'm still better than you. And you can't say that you probably didn't buy plat this weekend since nearly everyone has. At this point I'm trying to ahead of others and make seperations between the noobs, like yourself, and the high lvls like me. I well know what a variable does in a constant equation as a matter a fact, I'm not gonna be a chemist for doing elementary science, I know very well about physics and the changes due to one variable, do I know it better than you? Seems like it. And yes focus does increase damage, 100 focus makes a lot of difference, trust me. And if you can't do well with what you had go figure, OTM isn't catering to free players but rather the paying players on a FREE TO PLAY GAME, understood? Thanks. And btw I soloed 1.2 bars + per lix til 170 ish, better than rangers I knew with more agg gear than me, so thanks for your doubting
I didn't buy plat this weekend. Can't remember the last time I did.

If you really want to know how much 100 focus can effect damage, look at the focus page on my wiki in my sig.

As for being a scientist...I am one tyvm. Its my job.

And you did better than rangers because lets face it, rangers suck now. Also you probably guzzled much much more pots and idols. Just saying...

1/3 the armor...check
decent dps... sure
incredible health problems... check
incredible energy problems... check

looks like mages have just about everything.

And glad to know how much you look down on those dirty non-plat spenders. You must shudder when you see one. I'll wave to you when you quit the game and I'm still here *bye-bye*. I've seen people like you come, and I've seen people like you go.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?

I was a personwho never bought plat before so I am not insensitive to those players fyi, I know how much 100 focus does I have 1.3k focus for goodnesss sakes so don't tell me you know more about it then me. And of course I used plenty of plat to lvl, I like to be the best and close to being the best mage in my world, what are you? No where, exactly. And just so you know, I've been playing this same game for 2 years, I think I'm well invested in this game and only a complainer such as yourself would quit the game before me because you have so many "complaints" which you can't solve yourself,thank you and I do better than warriors, druids ofc, and some rogues. So yeh eat it.

Marco is kinda right. I'm fairly certain I have the best icemage gear out there so I wouldn't really get too hopeful. Firemage is probably the way to go but the icemage is still a feasible build.

The eboost barely keeps me afloat but I still survive boss fights so it's not that pathetic. We have more controlled boss fights now with a minimal threat of aoe so I'm actually back to full focus (Uh oh, I think I see the OTM nerf gun).

I think the concern now is armour and evasions (Survivability in other words). A rogue with full Dragonlord has 501 armour while a mage with full Dragonlord has 272. One could argue rogues need it for aoe but Ch isn't about killing bosses all the time. We need to grind and kill mobs.

Evasions are not annoying anymore, they are devastating. Particularly as an icemage, I lose the kill over evades, I die if I get evaded even once while soloing (I am of course not in a full focus build at that time), and I may not be able to kill a mob within a lix due to a last min evasion of that final blow (speaking from experience) or right when I'm about to die there is an evade and then I'm dead. Two main skills for damage so an evade really means a lot.

In response to the sub topic that seems to be forming, a Mage is the best at soloing assuming they have unlimited plat. However, the true way to look at classes is if they didn't have any plat at all. Despite the problems of rangers, they would probably still be the best class overall for surviving and having fun.

I agree with you there Vraelan, just got 180 so now I realize without a doubt that you gear is terrific :lol: I plan on emulating those exact skills minus the e boost and inputting ice shards as part of my fire mage mantra for the time being, until a few weeks when I can get into ice mage because of gearing

The reason you are a higher level than me is plain and simple. You like showering OTM with money and I don't.

Plat noob.

You obviously don't know how science works if you are criticizing the focus data. Science works by keeping everything constant and changing one variable. That variable in this case is focus.

Also yes I stopped leveling my mage because I am smart enough to figure out their are actually better classes than the mage. I don't put OTM on a pedastal and say all classes are equal, because it is quite obious some classes are better than others for solo leveling, and mage happens to be the worst. See my sig for more info.
This kid doesnt even play, all he does is forum trolls lol, You dont even have a 180 character...
Chocosecret-Mage-level 190
YoureMine-Warrior-level 194
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon

Plat noob.

This kid doesnt even play, all he does is forum trolls lol, You dont even have a 180 character...
Oh funny another person who comes out and says he doesn't care about anyone's opinion if they are not lvl 180. Lol noob at life.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?

Plat noob.

Oh funny another person who comes out and says he doesn't care about anyone's opinion if they are not lvl 180. Lol noob at life.
It is because you have no authority on the topic..... Your not 180 so you cant suggest or say anything about 180 set ups...
Chocosecret-Mage-level 190
YoureMine-Warrior-level 194
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon

my god its finally happened, even the mages are fed up with him now that they all know they are an amazing class
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out