Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The better offhand...

Hello! As some of you guys know, i am building a tank mage. I have one question; which is better?

60 Armor, 50 Health
Or
Resist 50 Heat, Cold, Magic, 100 Energy, 10 Regen Hp, 10 Regen Energy

These are not the full stats of the items, just the differences (Eg. Both give 100 Health, but one gives an extra 50). Please Explain why.
Note: The second item has more benefits, but doesn't neccesarily benefit my build.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Re: The better offhand...

Even though the Shield is attractive, I would choose the second one, just because of the regens (by the way you should erase the hp regen on the second item, since it's canceled out with the first one ;) ).

If you add to this a Golden/Heroic Amulet of Rejuvenation, you will get up to 30 hp/mp per tick, which is ALOT.

Re: The better offhand...

Even though the Shield is attractive, I would choose the second one, just because of the regens (by the way you should erase the hp regen on the second item, since it's canceled out with the first one ;) ).

If you add to this a Golden/Heroic Amulet of Rejuvenation, you will get up to 30 hp/mp per tick, which is ALOT.
So you think the regen itself out weighs everything on the shield? Im thinking about getting the shield, but i do plan on eventualy buying the heroic amulet. Do you still think the second item is better? Remember, i must withstand heavy hits
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)