Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Gardens Tier 8 Codex

I wanted to see other DPS Druids opinions on it. I felt the codex may have taken a step back. From tier 7 to Tier 8, it loses the lightning bonus and only keeps the storm touch. Also the skill itself does 7k divine damage to a single target, while the mages have 1k less but is aoe and has the target hit with a wounding divine dmg of 1k for a duration of 15 seconds. Logically speaking, since druids are known for their wounding skills as strangling vines and stinging swarm shouldn't we have had something similar versus a small magic lure for a short period.

Re: New Gardens Tier 8 Codex

I wanted to see other DPS Druids opinions on it. I felt the codex may have taken a step back. From tier 7 to Tier 8, it loses the lightning bonus and only keeps the storm touch. Also the skill itself does 7k divine damage to a single target, while the mages have 1k less but is aoe and has the target hit with a wounding divine dmg of 1k for a duration of 15 seconds. Logically speaking, since druids are known for their wounding skills as strangling vines and stinging swarm shouldn't we have had something similar versus a small magic lure for a short period.
The offhand skill is fine. I thought the loss of lightning strike was only a description bug also.
Hi

The offhand skill is fine. I thought the loss of lightning strike was only a description bug also.
Has someone tested this?
I would hate to T8 and learn this too late.
Even if you lose 300 lightning damage or whatever the skill makes up for that and then some. Not to mention the magic lure boosts skills damage too. If your not gonna upgrade to t8 simply because you lose a tiny amount of lightning damage your crazy o.o
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Has someone tested this?
I would hate to T8 and learn this too late.
Even if you lose 300 lightning damage or whatever the skill makes up for that and then some. Not to mention the magic lure boosts skills damage too. If your not gonna upgrade to t8 simply because you lose a tiny amount of lightning damage your crazy o.o
How long does the magic lure last?
Ranger
Druid
Belenus