Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

DPS Druids Unite!

Hi there!

My name is Krios, and I’m a Lvl 224 DPS Druid on the Belenus server. I would like to create a line group specifically for all Damage loving Druids to get together and share their knowledge with each other.

While I have generally found the forums to be useful, they’re often very slow to respond, and difficult to navigate. A new Line group might be beneficial.

Anyhow, if you let me know your Line ID’s, I’ll add you!

Re: DPS Druids Unite!

Hi there!

My name is Krios, and I’m a Lvl 224 DPS Druid on the Belenus server. I would like to create a line group specifically for all Damage loving Druids to get together and share their knowledge with each other.

While I have generally found the forums to be useful, they’re often very slow to respond, and difficult to navigate. A new Line group might be beneficial.

You already know me Krios ;) but go ahead and add me

Frostie

Pretty sure we’re friends on it

Hi there!

I am must have missed something, what is a Line?
I am interested.

Hi there!

I am must have missed something, what is a Line?
I am interested.
Line is an external chat app that is used by many servers to discuss things out of game.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Hmu. Kyuubirouge
Kyuubirouge - Morrigan - 200 Rogue locker
Reddit - Morrigan - 223 Druid slayer
Subreddit - Morrigan - 200 Ranger locker
JackRebbit - Morrigan - 215 Druid
Hachibirouge - Morrigan - 190 laziness solution rogue
Oshawott - 130 going nowhere