Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which support skills

keep in mind for wards even with no points and hot swapping aggy rings is still helpful if your short of points. ghosts at necro is the only one that requires max ward to be effective. abundance is my new favorite skill, it allows me to get a uninterrupted cast off. it was explained to me that at max is equivalent to a nb cast, with quick cast time. The CD is a bit long but by the time you go thru your heal cycle its usually back up

keep in mind for wards even with no points and hot swapping aggy rings is still helpful if your short of points. ghosts at necro is the only one that requires max ward to be effective. abundance is my new favorite skill, it allows me to get a uninterrupted cast off. it was explained to me that at max is equivalent to a nb cast, with quick cast time. The CD is a bit long but by the time you go thru your heal cycle its usually back up
Lvl 50 ice ward stops spirit freeze skill? And how much does your abundance add with how much foc/magic? Will try get some rings to swap for wards, thanks!
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

kinda weak if u cant run 9 maxed skills, as for me max magic and crush wards for dino, pierce is useless unless ur a pvp junkie and slash useful for solo prot kills, sanct is whack as its an unresisted shield and has an extremely long cd, not to mention about a 1k shield tops

kinda weak if u cant run 9 maxed skills, as for me max magic and crush wards for dino, pierce is useless unless ur a pvp junkie and slash useful for solo prot kills, sanct is whack as its an unresisted shield and has an extremely long cd, not to mention about a 1k shield tops
also not to mention, abundance aura adds about 1k hp and lasts 3 mins, the radius sucks but its equivilant to a sanct shield, the hp has resists on top (elemental physical)

Am I the only one who think sanctuary should be revamped? Haven't tested in a long time. But 1k shield. That will last about 0.2seconds in a raid. With the crazy cooldown in mind is a very big waste of skill points.

I felt when I was full edl with 0 jewels that added to touch it was usefull. Same way that ice ward was usefull for ghost at necro.

Ch evolved and many skills did too. But for me sanctuary is left behind.

What you guys think?
Dunkeelmeh lvl 223 druid
IKEA lvl 223 ranger
WHAAAAAA lvl 222 rogue
DING lvl 220 mage
CONCORDIIA