Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The best druid DPS build

People don't read, or think logicially when they hear 'melee' druid. It's not to say that it's the main source of damage for the Druid, rather supplemental or secondary damage. Used in between spells. The other thing people fail to think about, is that the damage really adds up, especially if a spell misses. What good does that extra 2-300 focus do you in an offhand, if spells miss? Absolutely nothing. What good does an offhand axe do for you if you miss a spell? 3-700 point auto hits x3-7 or more until you can use that same spell again. Those hits add up, especially now that crits are in live game.

The idea is to maximize DPS, autos do that because it takes into account spell evades.

As a full focus support druid atm, I can still get 1400+ auto damage by switching just a couple of items, still provides decent damage. Imagine how much better autos would be when you start throwing DG into the mix which would allow you to throw extra points into strength...

Full Doch Set(dg aura must)
Void skull of lightning strike
EDL offhand
Godly agnestral carcanet(drake neck)
Godly silverweb earth charm
Godly necral storm touch band
Godly sierra brace(foc nat touch)
1 Godly corruption ring
2 Godly gele strike rings
1 Godly gele storm ring

Anything deviating from this setup is worse dps. Realistically speaking chaos boss raids have too high defense for druids to be wasting gears on totem stuff for procs n auto dmg, not to mention they only cast so less autos per minute due to casting of skills. A decent geared rogue/ranger will top most chaos raids. Best bets are event raids, ring bosses, aggy etc. Secondly any other charm than the spider charm forces you to swap a ring for maxing swarm n vines, which is a dps reduction coz can do better rings for that.
If u hotbar 4 totem rings (lets asume all godly aswell) you can get 9.1k attack. That doesnt seem a waste to me lmao
Hi

I wouldn't use an axe though on a chaos boss, I would use edl offhand for the divine dmg. For lixing, go axe.

These lists are neat and all. Unfortunately they aren't viable builds as no one is going to have access to all that top tier gear
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I wouldn't use an axe though on a chaos boss, I would use edl offhand for the divine dmg. For lixing, go axe.

These lists are neat and all. Unfortunately they aren't viable builds as no one is going to have access to all that top tier gear
Id use edl offhand all day on chaos. Not a lot of people bid on this sort of gear though so I'm your primarily dps then you could get lots of good gear
Hi

I mean, how much hp, focus, attack, str ideal for this build
You can't because it would depend on what gear is available to the player. Focus and attack would be your primary concerns. But it all depends on what cooldown items, bracers, ammy, etc are available to the player
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously? was that a good build or some kind of dream build for someone.
IMO whatever you earn through bossing and hard work which you put towards your clan is a good build, and all those aetheric ring makes me laugh. No point in holding Ch best build if you are not showing on bosses. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously? was that a good build or some kind of dream build for someone.
IMO whatever you earn through bossing and hard work which you put towards your clan is a good build, and all those aetheric ring makes me laugh. No point in holding Ch best build if you are not showing on bosses. :lol:
it's theory debbie downer
Hi