Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best dual-log level partner for Druids?

Mage and druid imo because of dps boost from magic lure
Would have to second this. I've done mage druid leveling before and it can be amazing. Mages do enough damage to make up for the fact that druid dps is mostly DOT.

I would recomend a druid with:
Bark
Strike
Nat Touch
Storm Touch or vines
abundance?

Mage with
Bolt/shard
Storm/blast
Attune
Fire/ice lure
magic lure

May actually end up trying this out if I get bored enough lol.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

If I were using my druid lixing with a mage, I'd prefer the mage to run the following:

I run the this build on a solo mage as well.

Fire attune
Fire bolt
Firestorm
Ice blast

In later levels, the mage could add in eshield for more survival or go fire cloak with the right gear. A druid can bark the mage, so mage could agro entire room or most of room, 2 AoE spells and druids bees will burn things down quickly. A mage using a mixture of occult/ancient breastbone and firestorm/blast charms can have really good aoe destruction.

If I were using my druid lixing with a mage, I'd prefer the mage to run the following:

I run the this build on a solo mage as well.

Fire attune
Fire bolt
Firestorm
Ice blast

In later levels, the mage could add in eshield for more survival or go fire cloak with the right gear. A druid can bark the mage, so mage could agro entire room or most of room, 2 AoE spells and druids bees will burn things down quickly. A mage using a mixture of occult/ancient breastbone and firestorm/blast charms can have really good aoe destruction.
No Lure? I've done AOE leveling and in tower it doesn't work well just relying on AOE to finish mobs, works best I've found to magic lure one mob, fire lure another, and tank the room. Let mage focus on fire lured one and druid on magic lured mob and let aoe weaken the others, once your primary one is down switch off... I get maxing both AOE's but no lures? also e shield gets torn up so fast with this method it isn't worth maxing if this would be the leveling method used. Bark abundance would help more with the occasional nat touch to save the mage from certain death xD
But also not giving the mage lures would render the mage useless for anything outside leveling. IMO a level build should be useable outside the scope of lixing.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Left out lure, I had it halved.

AoE leveling tower wouldn't work well for all floors. Summoning is where AoE starts to not be as effective due to most mage mobs. I lixed on all levels besides the first using my druid and could gather the room and bees them.

All floors up until summoning you can aoe the room. I only ran bark, combo and hp regen and had no issues with pulling 4-5 mobs and not dying. A mage doing the same, barked, wouldn't have issues either.

On floors where you can't aoe as well, I'd definitely switch build up a bit to allow some magic lure where's it's more beneficial to single mob target.

The idea of a lixing buikd is to lix as quickly as possible, not worrying about bosses which is why I run 2 aoes. I wouldn't want to run a semi effective lixing build just so I could do bosses as well. I personally have alts to boss with while I lix so it's not an issue.

For me personally, I find the double aoe build most effective. My mage is only 147, but I see this type of build being viable up until summoning chambers floor.

At 190 it'll be easier to run all these skills due to items.

With the gear waiting for me at that level, I've got roughly 93 skill points extra.
+9 firestorm neck
+8 cloak of fire/shield charm
+9 eshield skull
+7 firestorm/blast mord ring
+8 attune ring
+8 firestorm event ring
+8 iceblast event ring
+8 firebolt edl gloves
+5 cloak of fire dl top
+8 attune or firebolt bracer x2

I plan on running firestorm, iceblast, fire bolt, cloak of fire, fire attune, half lure, rest in eshield.

That type of build allows the mage to run a lot of dps and killing multiple mobs at once.

Hi, I'm a level 179 Druid with a endgame Mage plvl. I use level 30 magic lure, and ki the mob at half. Last Lix I did was 4 bars
Fingal:
Liastar - 221
Ecosystem - 200
Luchtaine - 195
NameWasTaken - 190
Dylemma - 164
mre - 132
Rhiannon
chronus22 - 220
iBurn - 220
Thalric - 220
Emlyn - 220