Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Shrivewood or spiritseed

How much nature ability does shrivewood add? 1k isn't it? Well 1k nature ability doesnt add as much effectiveness to support skills as most people think. (I have godly necral ring that adds 1k) so maybe it's not as much of a clear cut winner over spirit as most People think it is.
What druid uses Dex? By using Shrive you gain the 1000 NatMagic points but also the ability to subsidize Vit with the bonuses from the Ammy and ring. So if the OP is referring to a skain set, he gains 1000 NatMagic on top of a 325 focus boost from the substitute. Shrive wins there, hands down.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Focus has diminishing returns. Increasing ability dies not. Having equipped the shrive and spirit sets, heals and other support skills are higher with shrive than spirit.

When spirit might be better -
You have energy problems and need more energy from focus or if you want some defense boost from the dex from spirit set
Nature ability doesn't have diminishing returns? So increasing from 1k to 2k does the same as increasing from 8k to 9k? Ok...
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Focus has diminishing returns. Increasing ability dies not. Having equipped the shrive and spirit sets, heals and other support skills are higher with shrive than spirit.

You have energy problems and need more energy from focus or if you want some defense boost from the dex from spirit set
Nature ability doesn't have diminishing returns? So increasing from 1k to 2k does the same as increasing from 8k to 9k? Ok...
That's correct. That'd be pretty sweet to have 9k ability.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

How much nature ability does shrivewood add? 1k isn't it? Well 1k nature ability doesnt add as much effectiveness to support skills as most people think. (I have godly necral ring that adds 1k) so maybe it's not as much of a clear cut winner over spirit as most People think it is.
What druid uses Dex? By using Shrive you gain the 1000 NatMagic points but also the ability to subsidize Vit with the bonuses from the Ammy and ring. So if the OP is referring to a skain set, he gains 1000 NatMagic on top of a 325 focus boost from the substitute. Shrive wins there, hands down.
Ever heard of wind build? These druids are using dex :)

Ever heard of wind build? These druids are using dex :)
At lvl 200+ since we're talking about skain, winds build doesn't do much in the towers in my experience. The mob skill hits did so much more dmg than the low autos that health is much more important than defense
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=56130

Here zyz, educate yourself. See the parts that say "sqrt"? That is short for square root. Hence diminishing returns, rather than linear. Please stop trolling on these forums
1. Resorting to insults doesn't make yourself look better.

2. I have a graduate degree. I know what sqrt means.

3. Please provide specific examples of where I have trolled in this thread.

4. I think you should go look at the feedback you have received from your posts before you start criticizing others.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Focus has Only diminishing results. Focus- like str(only adds dmg) Natures magic is like the dexterity- adds dmg and frequency of landed hits (the frequency does not have diminishing results. 1 ability is 1 'attack'
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

1. I didn't insult you

2. Wasn't apparent based on your posts

3. You said that nature magic has no diminishing returns. It clearly does, based on the concrete evidence I posted

4. The feedback I receive is fine; I don't post incorrect crap

5. Congrats on your ability to count. I can do this too
1. Read your second quoted comment. That's pretty insulting. As far as previously, telling me to go educate myself and explaining what sqrt means is pretty demeaning. Well done throwing insults again to make yourself look better.

2. If you'll read through the majority of my postings, I think you'll find me very well-written and eloquent which is an indication of taught writing skills.

3. You didn't provide concrete evidence. You gave me a website that has skills calculations based on stat points and abilities. Now I'll admit I didn't graduate with a math degree nor is it my strong suit compared to other subjects. Please provide me with a concrete example that involves a skill and ability points. Maybe while you're at it you can explain to the rogues thst those dagger rings are a waste since increasing abilities has diminishing returns.

4. For someone that doesn't post incorrect information, you sure do get a lot of responses indicating you are wrong.

5. Sarcasm is always fun.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you haven't tested druid skills with 200 focus vs 1k nature magic increase. Some of us have and found the nature magic increase to be more beneficial than the focus increase even if it is slight. This includes support skills as well as offensive skills.

Some stats don't have diminishing returns depending on need - dex for higher attack, focus for more energy, vit for more health. But if it's just for the purpose of a bump in skills, increasing nature magic at a comparable rate to focus is prreferred.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue