Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need druids!

Looking to recruit the druid lovers, the fast druid levelers. We will offer you a spot in the top clan on Herne, warden to edl armor will be taken care of. Just looking for people that may be interested in making a druid on Herne and leveling to endgame. Please private message me if your interested given you do level at a good rate. I will help power level you from 205-215.

Re: Need druids!

We have the same problem. Our banks have a record low frozen gear for Druids and rogues, but, a plethora of Druid DL+

What happened to y'all? Druid in DL is when we become the most OP class in game. Stick it out, hit 150-170 and you will see what I mean
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

We have the same problem. Our banks have a record low frozen gear for Druids and rogues, but, a plethora of Druid DL+

What happened to y'all? Druid in DL is when we become the most OP class in game. Stick it out, hit 150-170 and you will see what I mean
You gave me a good laugh about the op part. I will agree that druid is fun to play but a pain to level. I loved hitting 215 and saying "done".
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Lol you don't think so? The only thing warriors can do is tank. We can pull aggro, (heals pull massively, DOT does as well. I'm always the one walking a boss) and calm others to reach the same effect. And warriors can't tank anything without us. We can also deal out massive damage with just 1-4 skills. And can make a decent auto build to offset our caster self. Mages can't do that. Yea Rangers can bolas, but we can solo smaller bosses rooting, or make anyone a tank and not need bolas to begin with. Rogues just do tons of dmg. Expose/smoke bomb are very helpful tho. And mages got those lures :)

They say rangers are supposed to be the jack of all trades, but Druids do it all with an alt book and 1 stat build :D

At least say we are OP healers. But we can do it all.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Lol you don't think so? The only thing warriors can do is tank. We can pull aggro, (heals pull massively, DOT does as well. I'm always the one walking a boss) and calm others to reach the same effect. And warriors can't tank anything without us. We can also deal out massive damage with just 1-4 skills. And can make a decent auto build to offset our caster self. Mages can't do that. Yea Rangers can bolas, but we can solo smaller bosses rooting, or make anyone a tank and not need bolas to begin with. Rogues just do tons of dmg. Expose/smoke bomb are very helpful tho. And mages got those lures :)

They say rangers are supposed to be the jack of all trades, but Druids do it all with an alt book and 1 stat build :D

I wouldn't exactly consider the damage "massive"... Not at my level, anyway

1. No endgame bosses are bolas kills (except maybe 200+edls if your dps is lacking)
2. Warriors can tank bosses without druids. And tanking is not their only role. I have a legit mord kill with my lvl 200 alt warrior...3500+ dmg 10k+ attack works nicely
3. Your dps is the worst of all classes on most bosses, and perhaps 2nd best if lucky on certain types
4. Autoing makes the whole "caster" part less effective. If e lix are enough to cover energy consumption without using sigs, your dps isn't very good
5. Arguable, mages would be better with melee build due to lures and faster wep (for dl wand vs totem at least)
6. Druids are perhaps average at soloing bosses at best. One root evasion means you have to survive for the next 20 secs without dying. Which also means dumping points into bark or wind. I know rogues who can get 12-15k def and solo bosses such as ythair, 5* ring bosses (not the nub otherworld ones), etc. As a mage with sigils and freeze, I can do plat-less solos of most 6* otherworld bosses, blackstone, and dl 5*'s. I can duo aggy with my normal full focus build. You're telling me that druids can do better? I think not
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Actually killstealer...one of our tanks has tanked 210 5* edl and the adds without heals or druid assistance just fine.

Our damage is not massive compared to other classes unless lured.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Actually killstealer...one of our tanks has tanked 210 5* edl and the adds without heals or druid assistance just fine.

Our damage is not massive compared to other classes unless lured.
Any 5* EDL and adds can be tanked without the assitance of Druids, just the tank needs to be good.
Wattzon of Sulis

Druids are only really needed for raid bosses and 6* bosses around your level, on anything else theyre easily replaced with plat items. Who needs a druid when you can zerg through pretty much any 5*? #nerfidolscutbosshp #promotebalancedgroups
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows