Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Solo melee build?

Looking for advice before I spend a ton of gold on lux to try out a crazy experiment. I know this has been done... just curious if the cost (2M gold) is worth the extra dps (might even be a loss, with the 580 Focus i will lose in my weapons)

mainhand DL weapon OR 200 lux vendor therm totem(is there anything better we can equip? I would fing love a mordi spear druid equip-able with some focus :)
offhand: lvl 200 lux axe which has 400 magic damage, 200 str, and 400 axe skill
200 haste ring,
Occult: gloves, boots (edl boots when cast bark),chest, helm
Ancient beastbone legs (for storm bonus)
Note: I could go EDL armor also but I think occult is quite a bit better dps.
Combo lix

Spells: Embrace,bark,lightning, vines, swarm (all 45+), storm (40), anything left in touch
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Re: Solo melee build?

Too bad mord spears can't be equipped by casters where aggy tridents can.

I ran a melee druid all the way up to 210ish and then stopped with melee when I got a strike skull.

I can't say melee is any faster or slower than straight casting but I had fun with it and fun is the most important aspect of playing a game.

I did totem and axe and used combo or heroic haste and rainbow lix. At a higher level I did full edl aura instead of occult for lixing. I kept my focus around 1500 and threw some points in str that gave me 600-700+ autos on mobs.

There's a hilarious thread where I posted that I put points in str and liked to melee and the entire thread broke into drama. You'd have thought I stabbed someone's mom from the amount of angry criticism I got. The funniest thing was I never said my build was bettwr but it was what I enjoyed playing instead of just straight casting.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Hey, i'm not a high level druid but this is what i use at level 89

Swarm - Maxed
Vines - Maxed
Bark - Maxed
Touch - Maxed

Stats are just foc and vit :D Get all my damage from a blade of ice :P

This build gets me around two levels on every xp atm because I use a heroic haste, with solo melee builds on druids you just want to cast skills at the start and auto attack the rest. I do around 300+ dmg each hit and around 204 vines and 203 swarm each tick, which makes the mobs die easy. Elixirs I use are Energy, hp, attack, haste, armor and super knows. Combos work great with this build :D Also as a melee if you need to cast touch best to have auto attack of because it will interrupt it alot of the time I find.
AutoFire - Mage

"The good news is, we figured out how the wand works. The bad news is, we figured out how the wand works"

What I would do is have full radiant, and anything adding damage rather than strength, most of my points will go in dex (for attack) and some in vit (favor dex more) axe offhand, totem from shop. Run with double attack, shield of bark, abundance, energy boost (if your player is still old enough) and abundance aura. If you don't have energy boost, just replace with an insta cast I suppose. And run with a super combo and heroic rainbow lix...

What I would do is have full radiant, and anything adding damage rather than strength, most of my points will go in dex (for attack) and some in vit (favor dex more) axe offhand, totem from shop. Run with double attack, shield of bark, abundance, energy boost (if your player is still old enough) and abundance aura. If you don't have energy boost, just replace with an insta cast I suppose. And run with a super combo and heroic rainbow lix...
This is the weirdest suggestions I've ever heard of a druid build.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I used a Melee build on an alt of mine: Earthstone/Solstice/Midsummer armor, Heroic gloves/boots/ammy, Bloodlust/Warmagic Helm, defense/Double Attack rings, Bear totem, and a Golden Axe of Carnage.

For skills, I just had Bark, Touch, and Double Attack.

For stats, 50%/50% split between strength and vitality.

That build let me churn through mobs almost as fast as a rogue, and was far faster than the conventional way. However, at around 105, I found that spellcasting became more feasible than autoing.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Well my experiences with melee build aren't too good. Used it a bit while levelling but the cost of putting points in to strgth and dropping MH and offhand lost me about 500 focus dropping me from 2k to 1500 which was a big difference. But I think if I used now I'd prob lose 750 focus but I have 3k so drops me at 2.25k. I'm still deciding on it lol. But I think best thing for Major bosses or levelling on chaos mobs is to just use DL/EDL totem with EDL aura and DL/EDL offhand because you have like 400 divine damage (with DL weps and offhands) don't know how much divine damage you have with EDL as I haven't been geared the weps yet.. Just got DL offhand.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

This is the weirdest suggestions I've ever heard of a druid build.

worked for me..