Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

optimizing for highest skill hit

I know that druids can hit over 7K on a storm touch.
I'd like to try to push this to the max.
So far I have not been able to get over 6306 (I cant find any storm touch rings so I am capped at 40 points for now)

Obviously full focus spec.
Gear: + storm touch gear > focus gear > nature magic gear
So I have a full set of focus jewely or natures magic jewelry. I have ancient beastbone legs, occult gloves, the rest DL/EDL

Sadly I am capped at level 40 on storm touch (where the hell can I find storm touch point gear????)

I have been casting it on the level-less frogs by heroes landing (they have no resistances at all)

Obviously if I could get storm touch to 50 it would be ALOT more damage, but this is what i have to work with.

Any suggestions on how to push this number higher?
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Re: optimizing for highest skill hit

Fairyland bosses and all the otherworld crest bosses can drop storm rings. Or aggy.
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

I hit my highest on a dummy... Off to try tar barrels right now! Lol

Edit: tar barrels seem to give more high hits... I think if I borrowed focus gear off people I might be able to beat my old highest... Was 150 short just now
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

A royal ring from 45-50 alone adds roughly 1k damage so level up to 210 at least before trying for high hits, you are 2k damage away from your potential on skill points alone. Alternatively, borrow a godly aggra ring. :lol: go full focus ofcourse

Void/godly of the following: grimoire of thorns, edl offhand, silverweb charm, emberdrake braces of lightning, skain shrive neck, 3 necro rings focus/nat magic, 4th slot for storm touch ring. Armor: Occult gloves, ancient bb legs, silverweb helm, rest edl.

This will give you the highest stat/direct adds available for a high skill hit. I may have missed something, replace anything you cant get with anything boosting focus/nat magic. There may be some lux that temporarily boosts focus for ring/brace/neck.

Good luck, get that no.1 spot for me ;)
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows