Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Whats worse energy consumption? Mage or Druid?

I wasn't having energy issues with my hybrid Druid build until the last patch. It reverted evasions, interruptions, and skill damage fluctuations back to what they were before the last update, as well as DoT skills doing no damage on the last tick. I have to recast skills more frequently and have to cast more skills that actually land per kill, so I am having energy issues now (as well as having to spam restos in some areas).

But before that, things were fine. I rarely went below half energy, although now I have items that almost double my focus and add to Natures Magic.
I don't exactly follow the 1/3 vitality, 2/3 focus, but it is close. I am biased slightly more towards health to compensate for the skill interruptions.

Sigils can help compensate as long as you are able to wait without being attacked by another mob or have distance between them.

I wasn't having energy issues with my hybrid Druid build until the last patch. It reverted evasions, interruptions, and skill damage fluctuations back to what they were before the last update, as well as DoT skills doing no damage on the last tick. I have to recast skills more frequently and have to cast more skills that actually land per kill, so I am having energy issues now (as well as having to spam restos in some areas).

But before that, things were fine. I rarely went below half energy, although now I have items that almost double my focus and add to Natures Magic.
I don't exactly follow the 1/3 vitality, 2/3 focus, but it is close. I am biased slightly more towards health to compensate for the skill interruptions.

Sigils can help compensate as long as you are able to wait without being attacked by another mob or have distance between them.
I use vines bees lightning winds and touch. Pop an energy Lix and my energy is great. (I have 1k energy sigs if that isn't enough) they do fix the last tic of damage in next event. I was jumping around when I was playing in beta.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

I have around 9k energy, solo lixing in the tower on a full caster build with vines strike and storm as my offensive skills. A hero energy lix isnt enough to keep me full im drained out after a few mins. I dont have a high lvl mage but im sure they dont have it this bad with energy problems.

Got any sigils? I level with 50/50 vines and 48/50 lightning strike. I also cast winds on EVERY mob. I never feel drained if I take time to heal between each or every other mob. 1k sigs kicks in once while I'm healing. Energy never goes under 75% with a hero energy Lix.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D