Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How am I doing?

Hey all, I have been playing druid for a little while now and was wondering how my fellow druids feel I am doing. :D
I keep the same gear all the time and follow a 3-2 (Focus-Vitality) stats build. For a full DPS/Soloing build I will use Stinging Swarm, Strangling Vines, Lightning Strike, Shield of Bark and Natures Touch at level 1 (can't be interupted). When I am using a Hybrid build I use: Stinging Swarm, Strangling Vines, Natures Touch, Shield of Bark. Finnaly for full support I will run Natures Touch, Shield of Bark, Abundance, Natures Breath.

Here is my gear:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (185.55 KiB) Viewed 1861 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (188.14 KiB) Viewed 1861 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (178.81 KiB) Viewed 1861 times
Daugon - Level 185 Druid - Arawn
Proud member of Resurgence
"Do not challenge a lion if you are incapable of defeating a cat" GoldenGuy 2k15

Re: How am I doing?

Everything is fine but I might suggest using wards over abundance. Personally I like the crown look over the Santa hat. A crown and trident and you'll look like poseidan
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Everything is fine but I might suggest using wards over abundance. Personally I like the crown look over the Santa hat. A crown and trident and you'll look like poseidan
Hehe I used to wear just the crown but I put on a hat for the photoshoot :P
Thank you for your advice, I will try and get some wards :D
Daugon - Level 185 Druid - Arawn
Proud member of Resurgence
"Do not challenge a lion if you are incapable of defeating a cat" GoldenGuy 2k15

From my experience you'll use crush ward more than the others. Fire ward to some extent if you're doing aggy, mord pit, and pyrus a lot. Some of the dl adds use slash but if u was only going to put points in 1 ward it would be crush.

Now you might also think about bless. I haven't been a huge proponent of bless but my rogue and warrior clan mates tell me there is a huge increase in survivability when I use bless and bark.

Your skills set up will depend also if you want to continue lvling and how you will lvl. I have a great clan that wants me to lvl but also provide a large amount of support. I have rogues that are more than happy to take me duoing. So my current build is

With gear
Maxed touch, vines, swarm, bark
3/4 maxed group heal
1/2 maxed bless and crush ward

At 185 (I'm 181 atm), I will prob retire from active lvling and just do dailies
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Hes probably not gonna do aggy or mord pit in a bit lol

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------