Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Druids...Unliked?!

181 druid here...

I'll agree if you want to look cool in quest armor, druid is not the way to go. I, for one, would love my DL skirt to be pants.

It's not the class that sucks, it's how people play them that makes them suck. Druids can take longer to lvl if lvling solo but they are also one of the best solo lvling classes in the game. At the upper lvls I advise duo and trio lixing rather than soloing because it is faster ( but this is true of all classes).

Every class provides support; druids just happen to have more support skills.

So whether a druid is only support or sucks or isn't capable if this and that is only limited to how narrow minded you are about the class.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

181 druid here...

I'll agree if you want to look cool in quest armor, druid is not the way to go. I, for one, would love my DL skirt to be pants.

It's not the class that sucks, it's how people play them that makes them suck. Druids can take longer to lvl if lvling solo but they are also one of the best solo lvling classes in the game. At the upper lvls I advise duo and trio lixing rather than soloing because it is faster ( but this is true of all classes).

Every class provides support; druids just happen to have more support skills.

So whether a druid is only support or sucks or isn't capable if this and that is only limited to how narrow minded you are about the class.
And this is why I set myself up as a hybrid. My damage is good enough to kill mobs a few levels above mine and my heals are good enough for boss fights. Don't get me wrong though, it sucks to solo because of the increased time it takes, but I can do it if no one is available. Plus its fun to turn around and hit someone a little harder than they thought you could when they try to KS you in the arena.
Main: Maedhros Level 158 Druid
World: Morrigan
Clan: Havoc

Compared to other classes druids are underpowered..

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

You want atraighr answer?
Druids suck. Bad at everything exept supporting at bosses
want a better answer? the guy im quoting obviously does not know anything about the dang class. druids are amazing. there damage like you said is damage over time. and what takes time? bosses. I have seen druids get the kill on bosses like the troll king. druids can take on entire clans in arena with a full health build and wipe a full group with gorilla warfare. you hit and run a rogue with vines and swarm? if he stays in arena, diner(considering that druids from Ancient Britain were speculated to be cannibals and practiced human sacrifices). they are obviously the best healers in the game. but one thing I know about druids that is beyond insane is they can have better armor than most classes..... crazy? shield of bark can give around 800-900 armor from what I herd. do they suck? NO! do people say they suck? yes! why? because they don't know how to use them and never got one past level 20. :P
...tell me,do you even have a druid?

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

Compared to other classes druids are underpowered..
Maybe compared to rogues on killing speed but so is every other class. I won't disagree that druids do need a bit of revamping. But with the right build, druids can solo lvl just fine, solo kill OW bosses, not need to spend a ton of gold on restos, and get geared much faster than many classes.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

There's also the energy problem, if you don't pay to win with either lixes or sigils you are SOL as a druid.

I can wreck appropriate level enemies, faster than most same level rogues but I can only kill 3 of em before having to regen.

That's a lot of XP lix wasted.

Not unless you have some points into Energy Harvest... I use the skill when I'm not in combat (2k energy Sigs) I can't regen in battle. To Lazy to Use my Lvling Restos. So use Harvest, Also sucks the mobs energy so he can't skill you :)
Ranger- XxArrowMercxX lvl 154
Druid- Demeter lvl 200 (Lazy Cookie Druid...)
Rogue- SwiftKill lvl 106

Server: Danu
Ascension

DPS Druid
Some people call me Shady, I call myself Insane.

Druids are extremely good...at endgame. The main problem there isnt many druids overall is the lvling process, druids are a dot class, lightning strike is alright but storm touch has a long cd both vines and swarm are both dot, and if they are interupted or avoided it can cause problems. Really the only effective way to lvl as a druid is to get 1-2 lvling partners, but all to often people abandon druids in favor of plat items and faster lvling. Not even going into energy problems.
Honestly druids are a very versatile class, the problems is lvling them, i very much enjoyed using my 191 druid, until otm ruined the 4th gen devices.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Druids are the best, and most needed class now. yes, it is the hardest class to level, but thats what clan is for, help level your druids because when doing endgame bosses and you are losing ancient idols due to lots of dying, you would ask for their help.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid