Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Skills Evading

I was wonderring if my lightning strike evading 2 sometimes 3 times in a row on mobs my level or vines evading quite frequently is something I can fix myself or if its a game issue its really annoying when solo leveling a druid ive gotten to 121 no problems but at the greyish ghosts evade after evade :/ my nature magic ability is maxed and i Have more focus then a druid my level should so idk why evades so much i did howl wind on them but they still attacking me not missing and Im missing on them which is kinda ironic

Any druid mains have any advice?

Re: Skills Evading

Howling wind won't help with the mob you are attacking evading skills. I believe that the only things that affect how often your skills hit, is your focus stat and nature magic abilities, so get those up to as high as you can, past max if possible. Howling wind is useful if you solo lvl, however it will only help you evade your enemies auto attacks. howling wind is also completly useless without a certain amount of dex, or majorly defense-boosting gear.
See here: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 48&t=17134

On a side note, the wraiths are an annoying place to lvl. At 121 I would greatly advise leveling on the blackstones across the bridge and to the left. They give good exp, fair gold, and drop runes, which can be used or sold for a pretty penny :) .
If you are solo leveling and can't stay alive for the duration of blackstones, or are getting spawned on by multiple mobs, the white trees (120+ I think?) work better, as they have more hp, but easy auto attacks, especially with a HW build.
Hope it helps, and correct me on anything Ill-advised
Terrae: Druid/140
Fissure: Rogue/90
Clan: Vendetta
World: Morrigan

I think trees are all 120- :)
First boggans can also be a good place to level. They are fast kills.
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

I believe that the only things that affect how often your skills hit, is your focus stat and nature magic abilities
Not focus, only your corresponding abilities decrease your chance of evading. (As well as expose weakness from rogues)
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Try leveling on boggans in carrowmore. The ghosts prob have a high evading chances.
Druid 180+ Debinosuke
Rogue 150+ Kartier
Ranger 70 Kartier2
Mage 60 Kartier3
Warrior 35 Kartier4

Clan: Soulsignited
World: Crom

FIX DRUIDS OTM!!
Refuse to buy plat until druid energy issues are addressed!
Post this on your signature if you agree!