Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What's your (best) heal?

My 148 druid hit a 2350 heal
At 156 i would have anc beastbone bp 200 heal and my 150 lux so
I like to think my heal would get pretty op then
Can you list your nature magic, focus stat, and gear? I'm 176 and don't heal that much with 50 pts in touch
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

You can heal higher than 50 points, at least with touch. I.e say you have 50 points showing in menu for touch, equip another item that is +touch and your heal goes up. I think I had like 59 or 60 points or even more even though 50 points was showing as "maximum".

At least that was the case when I was playing, I guess it would still be it since we know how otm is for stuff lately, a little bit preoccupied with the iOS engine dramas

Okay. I had 50 points in touch. I equipped another touch ring and there was no increase in heals. The only way I was able to increase the heals was by using event rings that gave a direct bonus to touch. But increasing the skill points beyond 50 had no increase. It would seem 50 is the max.

I tested this on my ranger and my rogue by putting points past 50 and it had no extra impact. So 50 is the max amount of points.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Guess it changed with yuletide. And I've as mentioned, someone deleted the druid so I can't test it now. Too much work to make a new character and get to 50points plus extra +skill rings to equip to see if touch increased like it used to. Strange how a 148 level has that huge touch as I had a few items with natures magic plus on them to make touch heal that much on 'just' 50 points alone plus magic bonuses.

Good luck though with that though! :)

See that's what I don't get. I have a 176 druid with maxed nature magic, 50 points in touch and touch bonus gear and I'm only healing for a bit over 2300 at this point. I feel like I'm doing something wrong if we have lvl 140s getting almost 2200 or higher.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

See that's what I don't get. I have a 176 druid with maxed nature magic, 50 points in touch and touch bonus gear and I'm only healing for a bit over 2300 at this point. I feel like I'm doing something wrong if we have lvl 140s getting almost 2200 or higher.
I'm with you. I'm 189 and I'm doing about 2350ish. I'm guessing they put all into focus so they couldn't live thru any hit in a real battle or they are stretching the truth.
Celtic Heroes Item DB Celtic Heroes Info

I'm with you. I'm 189 and I'm doing about 2350ish. I'm guessing they put all into focus so they couldn't live thru any hit in a real battle or they are stretching the truth.
Spider rings, mord bracers, hrung helms all boost natures touch as well as skill bonuses, someone on my server has a 4k+ heal just because of 4 spider touch rings.
Wattzon of Sulis

Spider rings, mord bracers, hrung helms all boost natures touch as well as skill bonuses, someone on my server has a 4k+ heal just because of 4 spider touch rings.
True but at 140 Mord and Hrung are out due to level req. Some of the lower tiered spider rings could help them though I agree.
Celtic Heroes Item DB Celtic Heroes Info