Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lvl

Can anyone give me tips on where to lvl at lvl 108. I currently use meteoric armour with a spider helmet and frost gloves. For weapon i now use the 1m nightflyer but i plan to change to focus and lizard king totem (lvl90 event if i can get) i am mostly a hybrid build with embrace, touch, lightning, vines and wind half. Any help is appreciated because when i lvl on the wraiths i only get 3-4 bars per sk.
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

Re: Lvl

Kelpies and blue trees ? They aren't hard to kill.
Area is around swamplord spot :)
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

Do you level alone or with a group? I generally try and level with a few of my clan mates. It may be reduced xp compared to being on your own, but the increased speed with which mobs can be killed will actually cause you to get more xp per lix.
Main: Maedhros Level 158 Druid
World: Morrigan
Clan: Havoc

I now lvl alone but i am trying to find a lvling buddy, also i now have a focus of seer
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

Hey maed :)
And to DontHate, I have found that using focus and totem works better, for dps than night flyer, but if you have trouble with survivability then the regen might be more useful. A group to lvl in, with 1 or more dps will almost always get you more exp, as a Druid.
The kelpies and trees (kelpies especially) are better as far as quick kills and exp goes, and the wraiths can be difficult, especially if soloing, due to their skills. Blackstones are slightly better experience at 120+
Good luck, hope this helps.
Terrae: Druid/140
Fissure: Rogue/90
Clan: Vendetta

I use focus of the seer and a totem as well. Like my fellow clanny mentioned, I almost always choose to level in groups. While it is true that you get slightly more xp by yourself, you can kill more mobs per lix when grouped. The speed with which you kill when grouped will make up for the reduced xp and in the long run result in more xp and a faster leveling pace.

I use focus of the seer and a totem as well. Like my fellow clanny mentioned, I almost always choose to level in groups. While it is true that you get slightly more xp by yourself, you can kill more mobs per lix when grouped. The speed with which you kill when grouped will make up for the reduced xp and in the long run result in more xp and a faster leveling pace.
Leveling in groups is almost always a good idea. The bigger the group the better.
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 96#p491174
Celtic Heroes Item DB Celtic Heroes Info

I found green wraiths to be best at that lvl. I used totem and focus, in full meteor, but I used wind, touch, storm touch, lightning, vines. Storm touch gave me an extra bit of damage, and maybe that was the difference. After wraiths I went back to trees, avoiding kelpies. If not for keeping heal around for bossing, I might have dropped it for bees to increase dps.

I found green wraiths to be best at that lvl. I used totem and focus, in full meteor, but I used wind, touch, storm touch, lightning, vines. Storm touch gave me an extra bit of damage, and maybe that was the difference. After wraiths I went back to trees, avoiding kelpies. If not for keeping heal around for bossing, I might have dropped it for bees to increase dps.
Did you ever switch over to bees and drop storm touch? I think I recall reading in the druid forums somewhere that storm touch was an energy sink compared to how much damage it did and the regen time for it compared to lightning.