Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Druid Group XP

I am currently a level 122 druid. I don't normally group level because I've found solo leveling gets me more bars per lix. Today I teamed up with a rogue (123) for one sk. I was disappointed when it ended and I had only gained a whopping 2 bars (I can get close to 3 solo). Although the rogue I was with reported getting near 5 bars! Is it true that the player who gets the kills gets more xp? If it is, I find this to be a huge disadvantage to the druid class. We pull just as much weight with our healing and dps combined as the player who gets the kills. What are your thoughts?

Re: Druid Group XP

No, you get the same xp as long as you are both equal to or below the level of mobs that you are killing. Once you pass the mobs level, experience gained decreases exponentially.

One possibility is that he was on a heroic knowledge elixir (x5 xp instead of x4).
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Today I teamed up with a rogue (123) for one sk. I was disappointed when it ended and I had only gained a whopping 2 bars (I can get close to 3 solo). Although the rogue I was with reported getting near 5 bars!
The rogue was lying.

The group shares the XP that the highlest level player in group would get.
That total receives a "group bonus" based on how many players are in group and then it is divided evenly.

And yes, Rogues are know to lie... :lol:

That total receives a "group bonus" based on how many players are in group and then it is divided evenly.

The group receives the same exp as the player with the kill, it's possible to have higher players without them ksing the exp of the group but they cannot do damage.
World : Hern
Clan. : BlazingFrost

Worrior : 188 Bichslap
Ranger. : 129 Winterstorm
Druid. : 125 Bwana
Rogue. : 129 gouch

The group receives the same exp as the player with the kill, it's possible to have higher players without them ksing the exp of the group but they cannot do damage.
That is not correct. Who kills the mob has no bearing on xp points rewarded. Points are rewarded on the high level player within group. Higher level players not in group don't count but could help as you pointed out, if the don't ks.

That is not correct. Who kills the mob has no bearing on xp points rewarded. Points are rewarded on the high level player within group. Higher level players not in group don't count but could help as you pointed out, if the don't ks.
Unless you worded it incorrectly, you are the one that is incorrect. O_o

If I lock a level 150 mob with a group of level 140s, and a level 190 comes and gets kill, we will all get same XP as the 190 would have if they were in group. Xp gained is based on who gets kill, not who gets lock.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Unless you worded it incorrectly, you are the one that is incorrect. O_o

If I lock a level 150 mob with a group of level 140s, and a level 190 comes and gets kill, we will all get same XP as the 190 would have if they were in group. Xp gained is based on who gets kill, not who gets lock.
Armo is right. When I power level other people, I always wait until the mob is below 50% health before I attack. Because if I take away more than 50% of the mob's health, I reduce (or completely remove) the xp gain for the person I'm trying to power level.