Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Lexicon: Library of Druiding Guides

I'm not sure about other servers but the 3 highest druids are 174,162, and 144. We have a good number of druids in the 80 - 120 area. Very few have the same gear. And quite a few like different skill set is. I'm not sure how a guide would work when there's not really a typical druid.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I'm not sure about other servers but the 3 highest druids are 174,162, and 144. We have a good number of druids in the 80 - 120 area. Very few have the same gear. And quite a few like different skill set is. I'm not sure how a guide would work when there's not really a typical druid.
There are typical druid builds. The widest umbrella for describing this (besides the druid class) is called:

1. Dps
2. Support
3. Hybrid

A druid is always one of those.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

There are typical druid builds. The widest umbrella for describing this (besides the druid class) is called:

1. Dps
2. Support
3. Hybrid

A druid is always one of those.
Expanding on this.. Unless a druid is in their experimenting period (Druids have the most amount of skills, yet only 10 are useful.. everyone tries the others at some point), they almost all fall into one of the above builds:

1. DPS: Strike Vines Swarm/Storm NatTouch and Root/Winds
2. Support: NatTouch Embrace Bark Abund/Bless/Sanctuary
3. Hybrid: Roots NatTouch Bark Strike Vines

While oftentimes there is a minor modification to the above set, it outlines the standard that almost all druids follow. Not because of peer pressure, not because all the high-level druid guides do it, but because those skill sets, after hundreds of druids have tested every skill, have been found to be the most effective, efficient, and they work.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!