Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Solo Druid ideas

i made a Druid alt because I play a Druid anywhere I can, so I'm looking for ideas for a solo-able build.
Any suggestions about stats/skills/gear? I've heard totems are a better choice for dmg, and I plan on getting sigils so focus isn't an issue. Tyvm in advance to any who weigh in.
I dont play as a druid, but as a warrior and mage, vitality is really important if attacking head on. Some vitality is required, even if you plan to root enemies, mostly because you don't always run into just one mob at a time. Also, you have to be able to take a few hits wether if it's because you mess up, other mobs, or even if you get hit by a spell or arrows from ranged mobs.

A golden shield of Valour is almost a must (If you don't want to be switching offhand frequently). It has armor, resist toward magic/ice/fire, and some extra health. A great defence, makes a great offense in this game

Goodluck :)
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Well I do solo everything this game has so I'd like to add.

>Stats<
-Strength- 85
-Dexsterity- 5
-Focus- 60
-Vitality- 300
(Note: I only have focus for connatch armor)

>Weapons<
-Metroic Totem-
-Golden Bodkin of Spirits-(offhand)
-Ice King Totem- (If you had gloves of haste)

>Armor<
-Warden-(Best choice)
-Ancient Silk-(Second Best)
-Connatch Magus Armor-(Tyed with warden)

>Gear<
-Golden Amulet of Reguvination-(Second best choice)
-Heroic Amulet of Reguvination-(Best choice)

>Skills<
-Natures Embrace 15/15
-Natures Touch 15/15
-Shield of Bark 15/15
-Strangling Vines 15/15
-Lightning Strike 15/15
-Abundance 15/15 (if you don't have a lot of vitality)
-Grasping Roots 17/17(Is what I use)
(Note: Abundance and Geasping Roots are not really needed depending on your build. You can experiment with that last skill however you like)

I hope this helped you.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

-Ice King Totem- (If you have gloves of haste)
It doesnt matter wether you have the gloves or not. If the totem has lower dps than a diff totem, it will still have lower dps with the gloves if the gloves were equipped with the other totem.
(Returning Player)

It doesnt matter wether you have the gloves or not. If the totem has lower dps than a diff totem, it will still have lower dps with the gloves if the gloves were equipped with the other totem.
30% of a high amount is more then 30% of a low amount. But only the meteoric weapon has a higher DPS then the winter king.

30% of a high amount is more then 30% of a low amount. But only the meteoric weapon has a higher DPS then the winter king.
I understand the concept
(Returning Player)