Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Arcane orb or masters grim?

Im thinking of making a druid and just wonderd which was the better offhand until lvl 100 arcane orb or masters grim?

Thanks in advance for replys :D
" I just want you to no were all counting on you "

Danu

Clan: Nitro! The best clan in danu! :-)

Deathbat- lvl 106 Hybrid

xDeathDruidx- lvl 69 Full Heal (retired)

Legolas666- lvl 43 dps

Re: Arcane orb or masters grim?

Definitely grim. I would type the reasons to not get an orb, but I would rather wait a couple more decades before getting arthritis.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So true. only get grim.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Hmm, my Experience is that masters grim adds about 60 points to my heal on my druid, so the orb which has better regens wuld be better.
Do u use an orb? That "would be better" shows you don't.

If any caster had a orb and grim only the grim would be used. Even with the new lux, people use the focus bonus seer or whatever.

I have only seen one orb used in game. That was by a duel logged druid alt with the orb as the ONLY regen.
Shout out to my dog Why! ur different! :lol:
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Hmm, my Experience is that masters grim adds about 60 points to my heal on my druid, so the orb which has better regens wuld be better.

If any caster had a orb and grim only the grim would be used. Even with the new lux, people use the focus bonus seer or whatever.

I have only seen one orb used in game. That was by a duel logged druid alt with the orb as the ONLY regen.
I might be missing something obvious here, but id rather have more regen then a tiny boost to my skills

I might be missing something obvious here, but id rather have more regen then a tiny boost to my skills
It also increases your energy pool by about 400-500 = more heals at a higher heal
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...