Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Us Poor Druids...

So I was killing All-Seeing with a low-lvl group, and I kept rooting the boss after he raged. Then this one mage started yelling at me because I wouldn't heal when she was standing in the melee range. She had not even full met, and was lvl 105 against this boss. Apparently she couldn't grasp the concept that enraged bosses hit super hard, and that they attack anyone in the melee range, even after I explained it to her...

Why is it always the druid that is mistreated...
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Us Poor Druids...

so I was thinking about playing a bit more CH. Healing gets a bit boring and in my world spending money doesn't seem to a problem. So I wanted to play more aggressive as a lvl 77 druid. My knowledge over the past updates is 0. But I ended up by playing my lvl 35 rogue which I find is more fun atm.

Every class probably should be hybrid. It might be easier to balance stuff and you can just play your own style a bit more and heal yourself when needed.
New mechanics to make things more interesting. If you do something wrong then, the problem was probably yourself..
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

I hate it when we get yelled at for not healing! It happens mostly during spell recharge. I say let Druids do their thing, we have enough problems, and we know what we're doing. ;)

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Yes, sometimes people get mad for letting them die once in a boss fight, but in reality we saved them from dying about 12 times before that. If we tallied the total health they lost (because we kept healing them) they would have died a while ago. Sometimes people are just health goddesses.
World: Sulis
Druid ToeSlime 55
Mage ToeFungus 42

Also, an "allied" clan of mine was killing Spider 5*, and they had no druids. The spider ran back to reset when it was close to death, so I quickly rooted him, and surprisingly he didn't reset. I healed all of the attackers, and the clan then finished killing the spider with ease.

Right after the kill the killers started accusing me of sabotaging their kill, and asked me never to do it again...

They didn't even thank me for saving the mob from a reset :oops:
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

That's a big problem and I have no solution for it, but I wanna thank all druids!!! Without your help I would use more pots and idols. Without you I wouldn't be able to tank/kill some bosses. Without your help grouplvling would cost more pots and idols = not whole effect of lix.
THANK YOU!!!
Ephraim, 191 Dps Rogue
Bonfire!!!
Proud part of Resurgence/Arawn
aka Ezekiell

Was that a thank you!? Probably one of the two ive heard, and this ones the best, So thanks for the thanks! Also another thing, Ill show up to a boss that was called and theres no tank, we have to abandon it because of this. Then all of a sudden " WE LOST BECAUSE RED DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING!" And im like yeah, because there was no communication. What do you know? "We don't need communication bc druids should know!" Through WHAT? Telekinesis? I wish. I have more ill post later about how much we're mistreated. I mean we must be taken for granted! Sometimes i just dont want to show up to let them all die. Have them yell at me for not doing something again.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.