Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Leveling

I am a level 44 druid, ToeSlime, on Sulis. I finished the Shalemont quests and am sort of stuck at this level. I have checked out Regenleif's guide on being a druid and saw that he recommends fighting Ruffcramp over and over again until I am level 47. Is this really the most effective way of leveling until then?
World: Sulis
Druid ToeSlime 55
Mage ToeFungus 42

Re: Leveling

I like rufflecramp because he is super easy, doesn't deal a lot of damage, and has a fast respawn. Otherwise kill the mobs in that area. Overall the leveling is pretty bad during that time, I agree.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I am a level 44 druid, ToeSlime, on Sulis. I finished the Shalemont quests and am sort of stuck at this level. I have checked out Regenleif's guide on being a druid and saw that he recommends fighting Ruffcramp over and over again until I am level 47. Is this really the most effective way of leveling until then?
Hey Toe lol. Next time I'm on I'll help you level. I will always help a clannie in need!!
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

I followed the guide with my druid and got to lvl 47 pretty quickly, if you want an alternative try Twisted Tunnels in Fingels Caves. Bats, rats and bears from 40-60.
Fingals is pretty much to mid 50, but is a great place to level solo.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

How do u not know where he is it was a quest and toeslime check out the thing i wrote on forums under druids how to be a great dps and healing druid it should help
Please stop inserting your comments on our helpful forums..... If you have a helpful suggestion, feel free to post it. Otherwisee do not disrupt our sanctuary of peace and prosperity.

:/ idk where rufflecramp is but I guess it doesn't matter since I'm level 67
To answer this, Rufflecramp is located to the right of where Ironspike was located. If you go to Greygorge, turn left, go over the bridge, turn right so you are along the river, and go along the outside of the camp you will find him.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!