Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Regenleif's Guide for Druiding: Dragonfire Edition!

1. It's too bad you didn't realize back when they changed the price... they refunded gold to anyone who sent in a ticket. I doubt you would get the refund now, but it never hurts to try.
:cry:
2. I disagree, and your statement is moot. You must have missed that Meditate now works during battle. It is more important than ever before. For the first time in my year and a half of playing I have finally put a point into meditate. I have Meditate running all the time. It is like a free piece of jewelry. :)
Are you sure? Note that recuperate supposedly "works in combat" but in reality it merely stays dormant and starts regenerating once you leave combat. Are you sure Meditate is not the same?
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Idk I run a
33/30 touxh
30/30embrace
34/30 breath
30/30 meditate
15/30 bark
I'm 132 if I remember correctley and with tht max meditate my emergy dosent go down because when lvling I can stop for 2 secs get out of combat and let medotare do like 3-4 tixks ... neva eun outa enegy.... but with boasing I have to keep constant touxh and breeath so energy drains in like 10 min (I have 6k energy) but I think it wud go faster without meditate on me cause even during boss fights there are times I get outa combat and that tick really helps
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Idk I run a
33/30 touxh
30/30embrace
34/30 breath
30/30 meditate
15/30 bark
I'm 132 if I remember correctley and with tht max meditate my emergy dosent go down because when lvling I can stop for 2 secs get out of combat and let medotare do like 3-4 tixks ... neva eun outa enegy.... but with boasing I have to keep constant touxh and breeath so energy drains in like 10 min (I have 6k energy) but I think it wud go faster without meditate on me cause even during boss fights there are times I get outa combat and that tick really helps

It takes five seconds (a full tick) to leave combat mode, not two, and that is if you don't get aggro or hit by an aoe. Also, with 6k in energy, if you are spamming heals, you will run out of energy a lot faster than in ten minutes...
Pikel
188 Druid
Rapture Eve
Rhiannon

Guide To Aggy Loot:
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=22212

What about the shadow armour? It is free, has focus bonus and a DoT skill
It is free: Yes (but takes 2 weeks)
It has focus: Yes, but less than Adament or Opal in some cases
It has a DoT skill: Better phrased as a "Cloak Skill", it sucks and has a long cooldown

However, this armor has no chaos resists, terrible armor, and no elemental resists.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

The price was changed???? OTM owes me 100k :x Yes, the price used to be 300k. I will change that.

Since healing now places you in combat mode, meditate is kind of useless....

1. It's too bad you didn't realize back when they changed the price... they refunded gold to anyone who sent in a ticket. I doubt you would get the refund now, but it never hurts to try.

2. I disagree, and your statement is moot. You must have missed that Meditate now works during battle. It is more important than ever before. For the first time in my year and a half of playing I have finally put a point into meditate. I have Meditate running all the time. It is like a free piece of jewelry. :)
Meditate doesn't work in combat, the change was that it dosen't cancel the skill anymore when entering combat, you still don't get any regen when in combat stance unless from lux items or energy boost.