Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Beginner help

Hi! I feel unwelcome as I am new and am not a Druid :P. I'm a lvl 25 warrior. :?
But I wish to create an alt who is a Druid and while the servers are down I thought I might gather some info. So from the VERY basics, please. (not as basic as how to move :P)
I'd like to know what weps u use, what are the best skills, good builds as I lvl up etc

Thanks in advance for posting

Re: Beginner help

Hey, since I am using this method, I will answer you :)

I have one character of each available class on an account, except for my druid, which is on an other account. This way I can use any of my characters with my support-druid.
But you want to focus on a warrior-druid duo. That is also the team that I prefer, because that way allows you to solo certain mobs/bosses.

Edit: Always keep your abilities maxed (atleast the ones you use)
For my druid, my first advice would be to obtain a way to regen energy. Personally I bought 35 sigils and I'm always full, no matter how often I cast my spells (however this only works if you are not targeting the monster, so it works if you are just healing). You may also prefer energy regen items, obtained in the lux shop.
Edit: If you cannot afford these, you might want to use the skill Meditation (with a high First Aid ability and some points spent in that skill).
My stats are currently: 5 strength, 5 dexterity, 195 energy, 160 vitality.
I leveled the following skills: Grasping Roots 17/17, Natures Touch, Natures Embrace, Shield of Bark 15/15 and currently getting Lightning Strike to 15.
Concerning the gear, you may want to get the Silverleaf set (woven Silverleaf procures additional energy) because it is light, which allow you to keep a big energy pool (max energy). For the weapon, you can choose between a totem or a staff. I would recommend getting a totem as soon as possible (to train the ability, you know what it is right?)

Concerning the warrior, I chose the tank build, and these are my current stats: 50 strength, 75 dexterity, 35 focus, 260 vitality, and leveled the following skills: Taunt, Bandages Wound, Giant Swing, Pummel, Protective Stance 15/15.
Edit: Tanks can take alot of damage and still hit high with good gear and maxed abilities.

With optimised stuff, I reach 2030 vitality, which allow me to tank any boss, and my druid heals 418 with natures touch and 63 with natures embrace (per short period of time, we call it per tick.
For the gear, you might start with Redclaw or Hammered Redclaw (obtained on catacombs bosses), then go for an ancient plate set, and finally the Bloodstrike set (warden armour)
I highly recommend buying a golden/heroic amulet of rejuvenation as soon as possible, because it allows you to use your skills way more often in long fights.

That's it for now, I wasn't probably clear enough, so I'm waiting for your questions and will reply as soon as possible :)

1) the regular silverleaf set can be bought inside the castle for a total amount of 15k. You may also buy it for a lot cheaper from other players. Woven Silverleaf has also Energy bonuses on the items, and can only be obtained on bosses in Dustwither Catacombs.

2) lux items are in the lux shop, also located in the castle, but you need 20k gold to view the store.
For your information, the Heroic Amulet of Energization restores 20 energy per tick, even while in fight and its price is 100k. The Golden Amulet of Rejuvenation restores 15 hp/mp per tick and costs 150k. And the Heroic Amulet of Rejuvenation restores 20 hp/mp per tick and is currently the most expensive item of the shop, at 200k.

Yathor, small edit: Sigals work as long as you aren't using auto attack (can be turned off in options). You can still cast vines, lightning and wind on the opponent. However, if you use offensive skills, your meditate skill will go away.

You can get the silver leaf either in store, from another player or from the catacomb bosses. The necklace can be bought in the luxury store and costs about 50k-200k gold (I think :P).

If you have two devices and plan to play your druid while playing your warrior, you probably won't need roots (at least not at first). Your main skills will be lightning, touch, embrace, shield, vines. If grouping, make sure to put skills into lure for your warrior.

If you solo, it's easiest to use a combo of roots, vines and lightning combined with touch. Embrace and shield offer additional protection. You won't need to max your touch until higher lvls (50+). It just drains unnecessary energy.

I prefer totem over staff because it is one handed (you'll be able to carry an offhand weapon) and quicker then a staff. The dmg is smaller, but since druids suck at weapons dmg anyways, it's not that much of a loss imho.

Keeping your abilities up is really important. A player is only as strong as his abilities are.
As for stat points, my druid has 120 focus and everything else in vitality.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

Can you log onto two devices with the same account?

And Xell, seeing as you have many chars with different classes, which wud u say was the best, excluding warrior.
No, you need the char on a different account.

The best? Hm, lets say my main character is my Druid. They are difficult to lvl though. IMO it works best with someone a few lvls higher then you. Rogues are easiest to lvl (30 lvls in 3 days without special gear or tons of play time). I found ranger a little annoying because you always have to bolas+run unless you have a druid healing you.

So really, what do you mean by "best"? They are all different and it depends what you want to do with them.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

You may find this post useful:
http://onethumbmobile.com/celticheroes/ ... =10#p18915

P.S.:
1. If you don't have enough to buy a golden rejuv or a Focus of spirits consider buying a silver amulet of energisation (+10 mana per tic). It costs 50 k, not as good as golden rejuv but still very cost efficient. I would really buy it before ancient. Actually it is the one I use at the moment while saving for Focus.
2. If you are in a good clan don't buy ancient gloves and shoes, because frags for those items are easy to get and warden gear is way better. Just wait till lvl 50 to get the quest.
ZorG @ Rhiannon : 84 ~ Druid
RaptureEve

Even though I'm not included all your explanations has also helped me ALOT
Thank you all very much.. :)
-----------------------Solo----------------------

SilverStrike, rogue: level 65
MightyTank, warrior: level 80
MightyMage, mage: level 27
MightyHeal, druid: level 36

---------------------------------------------------
Great people in Gwydion: