Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rip Druids.

Yrck i understand ur problem, when i am DPS i have major energy issues. When i am Support i have no problem cuz i can regn all the time, I dident mean that u dident have energy prova, i ment loser lvl not on ur lvl :)
hunter please lvl up to 160+ before talking. then you will understand.
lvl 215 druid
rosmerta

for advice/communication contact me on
discord: veryfastfox
IGN/mailbox: yrck3

Yrck i understand ur problem, when i am DPS i have major energy issues. When i am Support i have no problem cuz i can regn all the time, I dident mean that u dident have energy prova, i ment loser lvl not on ur lvl :)
hunter please lvl up to 160+ before talking. then you will understand.

If u wanne help me culde i need some sk lixs :P
Former player on Rosmerta.

Currently Herman on Balor
Fire mage

I agree. Druid has always been my main character. Now, because of this update, it will only be played to help the overall good of clan and grps. This is really sad for all the druid lovers out there. Too many problems with the class to even list. They have all been mentioned in previous posts. If CH admins want druids to stay in game, they need to correct these issues.
Azzsaver druid 163, BadAzz warrior 143, SneakyAzz rogue 154, Azzwipe (pages holder), Azzgems (gem holder). AKA the Azz Family

Reposting what I wrote on this topic so it doesn't get lost in General discussions:

List of things to fix druid

1) Spring of life - This needs to be fixed as its probably the most useful and relevant skill druids got to combat death penalty and fallen comrades killed by enraged bosses. No druids are using it atm due to A) Super High Energy cost and B) Rez at 1 energy which is not practical. Idols will always be in the market hence SOl needs a boost.

2) Energy cost on skills - Currently the energy cost is unbelievable for druids. I dont want compare with mages but the reality is that druid's skills cost way more than mages. To name a few, Storm touch costs DOUBLE compared to ice shards. Bark + Breathe also cost way more than ice shards. Druids are slowly settling on the new in combat system of sigils but there is nothing we can do with the energy cost. Just not practical and we cant handle the energy cost.

3) Bless - Found out recently this skill does not increase from Focus or class ability. I reckon this is a bug. Please fix.

4) Nature magic ability - With 1200 nature magic ability, while it seems W.O.W, it actually does very little for druid skills bonuses.

Bonus from highest to lowest:

1) Lighting: 238
2) Vines: 158
3) N.Touch: 105
4) Bark: 18
5) S.Touch: 16
6) Abundance: 15
7) H Wind / Breathe: 11
8) A.Aura: 8
9) Embrace: 7
10) Wards: 2
11) Bees: 2
12) E harvest: 1
13) Sanctuary and Bless: 0

I do question the logic in how OTM is distributing the decided bonus. For instance , why is Stinging + 2 & Storm + 20 as compared to vines and strike? Druid dragon armour apart from set bonus and + 5 skills, 1200 nature magic ability is a big disappointment. Its even more sad realizing this is the best Armour in game which gives very little bonuses to our support skills. Very Disappointed to say the least.

5) Considering how tougher the mobs / bosses are, in terms of damage dealt, armour and health, Druids didn't really get their required healing bonus boost. For instance, last update highest heal is at 1900 and now its 2300 odd. 400 health difference only whereas mobs / bosses are so much more tougher.

In short, in order for druids to be better at what they are meant to do - Support/ healing , we need lower energy cost on relevant skills and a much needed boost to natures touch / breathe / embrace. (and no I am not talking about one super druid who can support a dragon boss fight)

I pray to the CH gods (If there is one, come to think of it, OTM is CH god :lol: ) that our prayers and concerns be answered... I don't think we are being unreasonable.
MorphMarfa has retired from Celtic Heroes and most probably wont be resurfacing. He had a enjoyable time during his druid adventures in Taranis.

Lv 182+ Druid : Taranis

I stopped reading the forums because honestly it seems to do no good.

Admin, OTM, and the rest of them careless about druids.

Isn't the leaders boards proof enough?
High level druids are exiting game or they just give up and become a rouge.

When will we ever get to be OP?

Even though my Druid is only level 106, I've been playing since halloween 2011, and can totally agree that we have lots of problems. Thinking about whether i should make my ranger my main. I've seen people complaining in my clan "We have so many problems" I WISH i had there 1-5 problems compared to our seemingly 100's. Just my opinion though.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Your right they should fix druid probs warriors are the best for tanking, rangers me rouges are dpses and druids... Druids no one give them a thought all theyare useful for at level 75 is douing and bosses. And not many people ask me me :? Only clan :lol:
---------------Gwydion-------------------

Rimple2-103
HandleIt -Rogue- level 66
BroBattle-66 warrior
Elusive-62 Ranger
Proud member of TheCoven

Noobs are infinite, but energy and health are not.