Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Regenleif's Guide For Being an Awesome Druid (MUST READ)

Are the anc grand staff bad ???? I undergoing training with dru thax for this topic it helps curently have the total opasit of what's sead beside heals :) silver ammy of rej is good idk
Totems are better at the moment because you can equip an offhand (shield, knife, offhand rejuv, etc.)

Rejuv i would take golden or heroic energy. As druid you don't really need health. Its better to buy a golden energy then a silver rejuv.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

I am a PURE DAMAGE druid now. I take loads of damage and love it.

Storm Touch 25/25 1k damage
Lightning Strike 25/25 600 damage
Strangling Vines 25/25 1.2k damage (by the time the skill wears off)
Nature's Touch 25/25 725 heal

Level 98
Shouldn't a pure DMG/tank/whatever have less in heals? Just my thought. I currently have

Storm 25/25
Lightning 25/25 (28/25)
Vines 25/25 (26/25)
Touch 7/25
Bark 14/25 (17/25)
Embrace 14/15 (17/25)

My touch does around the same heals/less then ranger light heal. Im lvl 105, I can solo 1* and 2* spirits. Bark/Embrace allow me to finish most fights without healing.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

This is a great guide.

I don't have any issues with it.

Mostly because it is a guide that has absolutely no plat. It is pure game mechanics based on a person who is playing a Free to play game where you use your FB/Twitter plat to get extra skill slots and that's it. And let's face it, many people may use sigils or tons of lux gear....but that's not making a better Druid...that's buying one.

So many "guides" just assume you will buy one. This one assumes you won't.

Many people have different info they put into their Druid, for different results. This guy made a guide, not easy to do at all. Given the time to not only input the info, but also to format it, endure the peanut gallery of quips and opinions and then lastly the needy other classes that demand a guide too.

My advice: Screw Mages. If a Mage wants to help out their community, great, great for them. But you did your part here, and should be proud of it. It's a solid guide that should be read like a recipe...if you can cook(play a Druid) you don't need it really and can just use it as reference...but if your head is up yer ass it's very instructive. Just like any recipe should be.

Hats off to you,
Tea
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Thank you Tea... I'm glad at least one high-lvl understands me...

To all of you others: Nearly every day I am contacted by a low-lvl Druid saying how my guide is very helpful. I currently
have 3 Druids of which I am their Mentor. They are doing quite well and are in some of the best clans in our server due to their excellent abilities. If any other readers of this guide wish to become a student of mine, by all means tell me. I am a great supporter of Lux-less Druids, and to emphasize that I never did get the Facebook/twitter plat. (I got a couple [5] energy sigils from that server thing a couple months ago... That's it)

I support all of my brave fellow Druids who have -as Tea states quite well- chosen to make a Druid rather than to buy one.

I wish the best to all of you, and may you have the best of luck.

Happy Healing!

PS: I don't buy elixirs, all of my xp is homemade
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Thank you Tea... I'm glad at least one high-lvl understands me...

To all of you others: Nearly every day I am contacted by a low-lvl Druid saying how my guide is very helpful. I currently
have 3 Druids of which I am their Mentor. They are doing quite well and are in some of the best clans in our server due to their excellent abilities. If any other readers of this guide wish to become a student of mine, by all means tell me. I am a great supporter of Lux-less Druids, and to emphasize that I never did get the Facebook/twitter plat. (I got a couple [5] energy sigils from that server glitch a couple months ago... That's it)

I support all of my brave fellow Druids who have -as Tea states quite well- chosen to make a Druid rather than to buy one.

I wish the best to all of you, and may you have the best of luck.

Happy Healing!

PS: I don't buy elixirs, all of my xp is homemade
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!